Sound more like a nightmare than a dream… We love them! We admire them! We follow them! But celebrities are really weird… here’s our roundup of the totally bizarre A-list celebrity pets. This list is in no particular order. Stars do have some weird hobbies:
1) Leonardo DiCaprio’s Sulcata Tortoise: Megastar Leonardo DiCaprio bought the ten year-old sulcata tortoise at the North American Reptile Breeders Conference and Trade Show in Anaheim, California. The sulcata tortoise, or African Spurred Tortoise, is a species of mainland tortoise that originated in the Sahara desert in Africa. Its “sulcata” name is from the Latin “sulcus” which means “furrow,” referring to the grooves on the tortoise’s back.
4) Kristen Stewart’s Wolf-Dog: Kristen Stewart is known for her wolf-loving ways as Bella Swan in the “Twilight” films, has a pet wolf-dog mix named Jack. Unfortunately, her wolf-like dog is scaring her neighbor.
5) Megan Fox: egan Fox owns many pets, including common animals like cats, dogs, and a parrot, she had a pot-bellied pig named Piggy Smalls as well as a Bengal cat named Rosh.
Latest posts by Bettina Padurano (see all)
- The Hottest CEO In The Business World: Sexiest Chief Executives - December 5, 2013
- Basis Science, Startup Behind The Basis Health-Tracking Wristwatch, Raises An Additional $11.75M - October 8, 2013
- Kim Dotcom Has Stepped Down As Director Of Mega File-Storage Startup - September 4, 2013