Executive Council: Membership Application
CEOWORLD magazine Executive Councils Application For Membership: CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council is the world’s leading membership organization of CEOs, CFOs, Chairpersons, Presidents, Directors, Heads of the Country, Regional Heads, Managing Directors, General Managers, and other c-suite executives who are heading the operations of their organizations and wish to have a strong impact on their business growth.
Its members are well-established organizations that demonstrate an annual sales rate of above $1 million and organizations with less than 5 years of operations that demonstrate an annual sales rate of $1 million and a proven organizational structure. Twenty-seven percent of the companies earn revenues over $1 billion; 13 percent earn $500 million to $1 billion; 51 percent earn less than $500 million; and 9 percent offer no revenue information. Regionally, the highest concentration of companies earning more than $1 billion is in Europe (37 percent), followed by Asia-Pacific (32 percent) and the US (30 percent).
The membership fee: $15,000 annually.
Are you looking for exclusive opportunities to publish your thoughts and ideas in a highly respected industry publication? CEOWORLD magazine Executive Councils can provide just that.
As a member, you’ll have the chance to showcase yourself and your company as a bold voice in your industry, setting you apart from the competition. Take advantage of this opportunity to craft the narrative around yourself and your company in CEOWORLD magazine. Your voice deserves to be heard, and CEOWORLD magazine can help make that happen.
CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council is an invitation-only membership community for small-cap (those with market capitalizations of $250 million and $2 billion), mid-cap (those with capitalization between $2 and $10 billion), and large-cap (those with market capitalizations of US$10 billion and greater) companies.
CEOWORLD magazine’s Executive Council Summit: CEOWORLD magazine’s Executive Council Insights explores the latest trends and issues influencing the strategic agendas of chief executive officers across the economy. Going deeper into the latest headlines on Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), technology & innovation, politics, regulation, sustainability, and succession planning, CEOs – including CEOWORLD magazine CEO Executive Council members – and their boardroom peers will find Leadership Insights as a resource to stay on top of evolving risks and sharpen competitive edges.
CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council is a forum for informal discussions about major issues. The Meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor of any other participant may be revealed. Thanks to the private nature of the Meeting, the participants take part as individuals rather than in any official capacity, and hence are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken, and no policy statements are issued.
Find Out If You Qualify
To be considered, you must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Membership is by invitation only
- Membership is related to the individual, not the company
- Your business generates a minimum of $1 million in revenue, or… Your business has a minimum of $1 million in financing.
- Corporates with their C-level Officials such as CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, CIO, CTO, Chairmen, President, Director, Head of Sales/Marketing, Head of Region, Managing Director, General Manager and other Senior C-level executive are qualified to be a member
- Government Entities： Senior Officials
- Royal members, Governors, Ambassadors, and Consul Generals
- The organizations led by the members should be well-established companies with annual sales above €1 million.
Please note: Meeting the basic criteria does not guarantee acceptance.
To apply, please fill out the information below.
Your information will only be shared with our internal membership selection committee.
For more information on CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council membership, please contact at the following e-mail adress: email@example.com
By submitting your application, you authorize the CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council to contact you about our services.
CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council membership gives you a strategic advantage that elevates your professional standard.
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE: People can easily find you on your executive member profile. Contains your published pieces in CEOWORLD magazine, as well as your bio, website, company description, and preferred social media.
- ONLINE: Members get ongoing opportunities to publish 1 article each month with their byline in CEOWORLD magazine. Publication amplifies success, increases authority, and opens the doors to important conversations.
- PRINT: Be considered for publication in CEOWORLD magazine (one article every quarter)
- One press release each month
- DIGITAL BADGES: Display CEOWORLD magazine Executive Council badges at your business and on your website, newsletters, publications, social media, email, and networking groups to highlight your professional affiliation.