New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in The United States, with an estimated net worth of 254.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $137.2 billion), Bill Gates (No. 3, $102.5 billion); and Warren Buffett (No. 4, $93.6 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth-richest person in The United States, with a whopping $90.9 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $85.5 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $82.1 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $78.0 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in The United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $254.6 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $137.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $102.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $93.6 billion
- Larry Ellison: $90.9 billion
- Larry Page: $85.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $82.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $78.0 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $56.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $55.7 billion
- Alice Walton: $54.8 billion
- Charles Koch: $53.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $53.4 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $50.8 billion
- Michael dell: $48.3 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $38.8 billion
- John Mars: $35.8 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $35.8 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $33.6 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Ken Griffin: $29.8 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $28.9 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $26.7 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $26.1 billion
Have you read?
Here’s How to Manifest Prosperity by Understanding Your Brain by Allyson Roberts.
Why Your Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Is Not Working.
Can a Better UX Change the E-Commerce Landscape? DataMilk CEO Peter Szalontay Believes So.
Presenceology Founder and Branding Expert Mila Yoli on How Entrepreneurs Can Attract the Right Clients.
8 Ways You Can Set Your Goals by Thinking Creatively by Robin Landa.
What I Learned Helping Microsoft Expand Its Cloud Workforce With a Nearly 100% Success Rate by Jeffrey Mazur.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com