We’re constantly striving to discover what we can do to accelerate sales revenue, beat the competition, and connect with some of the brightest sales minds in the business? I’m excited about the results.
So without further delay, browse below for our list of the leading professionals, leaders, and experts in the world of sales management. Everyone on this list produces interesting, relevant, sales related news, tips, ideas, and insights on a regular basis.
Brightest Minds In Sales To Follow On Twitter
1. Jeffrey Gitomer, on of the world’s top sales trainer and a bestselling author. His books, which include the classics The Little Red Book of Selling and The Sales Bible, have sold more than 4 million copies. You can follow Jeffrey Gitomer on Twitter: @gitomer.
2. Ron Karr, a leading sales and leadership expert. President and CEO of Karr Associates, Inc., Ron is a professional speaker and in-demand business consultant. You can follow Ron Karr on Twitter: @ronkarr.
3. Jonathan Farrington, CEO of Top Sales World and the Managing Partner of JFA (Jonathan Farrington & Associates), a genuinely global consulting company, delivering leading-edge sales team development solutions to all six continents, via a team of top sales experts and a network of global partners. You can follow Jonathan Farrington on Twitter: @topsalesworld.
4. Elinor Stutz, Inspirational Speaker, Author and Sales Consultant at Smooth Sale, A Sales Training Company. You can follow Elinor Stutz on Twitter: @smoothsale.
5. Jeff Sheehan, an integrated sales, marketing, and social media consultant, one of the most visible and respected B2B sales experts on the internet. You can follow Jeff Sheehan on Twitter: @JeffSheehan.
6. Mark Hunter, highly sought after for his cutting-edge thought leadership, high energy, entertaining value and actionable sales strategies. You can follow Mark Hunter on Twitter: @TheSalesHunter.
7. Don Cooper, Sales trainer, keynote speaker & coach for salespeople, business owners & professionals. You can follow Don Cooper on Twitter: @DonCooper.
8. Jeb Blount, Founder of Sales Gravy, advises many of the world’s leading organizations and their executives on the impact of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills on sales, leadership, customer experience, and strategic account management. You can follow Jeb Blount on Twitter: @SalesGravy.
9. Anthony Iannarino, B2B Sales and Marketing Executive and Sales Coach. You can follow Anthony Iannarino on Twitter: @iannarino.
10. Ian Brodie, a sales and marketing coach. He gives excellent, easy to follow, straight forward, guidance, tips, advice and strategies. You can follow Ian Brodie on Twitter: @ianbrodie.
11. Paul Castain, a dynamic sales professional who helps his clients develop their brand and logically make steps to improve themselves. You can follow Paul Castain on Twitter: @PaulCastain.
12. Miles Austin, a veteran Social Media, Social Business and Social Selling speaker. You can follow Miles Austin on Twitter: @milesaustin.
13. Marco Giunta, a sales and marketing expert with a strong focus on web content. You can follow Marco Giunta on Twitter: @marcogiunta.
14. Eric Lofholm, a Master Sales Trainer who has taught his proven sales systems to thousands of professionals around the world. He is President and CEO of Eric Lofholm International, Inc., an organization he founded to professionally train people on the art and science of selling. You can follow Eric Lofholm on Twitter: @EricLofholm.
Share some of your favorite experts that you follow on Twitter or their insightful words in the comments section below!
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- Top 25 Most Promising Jobs And Professions In The United States For 2015 - February 5, 2015
- The 50 Most Stylish And Best-Dressed Women In The World Of 2014 - October 7, 2014
- The Recommended Summer Reading List For Bankers And Traders By Jefferies CEO Dick Handler - August 11, 2014