As of November 24, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 191.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $117.5 billion), Warren Buffett (No. 3, $110.2 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $106.0 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $105.0 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $85.3 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $81.8 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $80.5 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $191.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $117.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $110.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $106.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $106.0 billion
- Larry Page: $85.3 billion
- Sergey Brin: $81.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $80.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.3 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.1 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $60.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $60.1 billion
- Michael dell: $53.4 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $41.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $41.0 billion
- John Mars: $39.1 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.1 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $32.9 billion
- Ken Griffin: $32.2 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $29.4 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $27.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $27.9 billion
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org