For user who are excited about the prospect of exploring third-party apps within the Facebook Timeline, there are, of course, privacy settings you can enact that limit the amount of data these apps share about you.
Here is a list for hottest Facebook Timeline apps:
1) Spotify - To help you to listen to whatever music you want, whenever you want, wherever you are. The world’s music collection. Play, discover and share for free.
2) Pinterest - Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use boards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
3) Foursquare - foursquare helps you explore the world around you. Meet up with friends, discover new places, and save money with Specials!
4) Foodspotting - Foodspotting helps you decide what to eat, not just where, by enabling you to find whatever you’re craving, see what’s good at a particular restaurant and discover the best foods around you wherever you go.
5) VEVO - Experience HD music videos at the new VEVO, the world’s leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform. VEVO is available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom
6) Goodreads - Goodreads is the world’s largest site for readers and book recommendations. Goodreads’ mission is to help people find and share books they love. Along the way, we plan to improve the process of reading and learning throughout the world.
7) Fab.com - Fab.com features daily design inspirations and sales at up to 70% off retail.
8) Endomondo - Endomondo.com is a free service for all fitness enthusiasts. Track your fitness, challenge friends and follow them live while they’re exercising. Are you into running, cycling, walking, skiing, kayaking, roller skating – or other sports involving movement across a distance? Endomondo makes your experience even more exciting!