1 ) London Business School (LBS teaches postgraduate programmes in finance and management, in addition to its flagship Master of Business Administration (MBA and EMBA) program, it also offers the Sloan Fellowship Program for experienced business executives, a Masters in Finance (also known as MiF, a finance specialist programme), a Masters in Management for students with less than a year’s work experience, a PhD, as well as non-masters programmes for business executives.).
2) Harvard Business School (The school offers the world’s largest full-time MBA program, doctoral programs, and many executive education programs. Scholl was founded in 1908.).
3) University of Pennsylvania: Wharton (It was established in 1881 through a donation of Joseph Wharton. The admissions process at Wharton is highly selective; it is one of the most competitive business schools in the world. A high GPA, high GMAT score, and very strong non-quantitative credentials are typically required for admission.).
4) Insead (It has campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), as well as a research center in Israel. The school offers a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, a PhD in Management program, and several executive education programs (including an Executive MBA).).
5) Stanford University GSB (The Stanford GSB offers a general management Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, the Sloan Master’s Program (which is a full-time ten-month MS in Management for mid-career executives) and a Ph.D. program. Endowment is $825 million).
6) Hong Kong UST Business School (Established in 1991, Hong Kong. By nationality, 88% of the current class of the Kellogg-HKUST EMBA program is international. Some 40% of the students are based outside of Hong Kong.).
7) Columbia Business School(It was established in 1916 to provide business training and professional preparation for undergraduate and graduate Columbia University students. It is one of six Ivy League business schools and its admission process is among the most selective of top business schools. ).
8) IE Business School(Located in Madrid, Spain. It was founded in 1973 with the name Instituto de Empresa. The School runs master’s degree programs, executive master’s degrees, executive education programs, PhD and DBA programs.).
9) Iese Business School(“Institute of Higher Business Studies” or “International Graduate School of Management”. IESE has campuses in Barcelona, Madrid, and New York City and teaching facilities in Munich and Sao Paulo.)
10) MIT Sloan School of Management (MIT Sloan offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs, as well as non-degree executive education, and has over 20,000 alumni globally. Its largest program is its full-time MBA, which is one of the most selective in the world, with students from more than 60 countries every year, and ranked #1 in more subjects than any other MBA program.).
11) Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) (better known as IIM Ahmedabad or simply IIM-A, is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is to be established in 1961.)
12) University of Chicago: Booth (is a graduate business school located in Chicago, Illinois, at the University of Chicago).
13) Indian School of Business(is a business school in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. It offers a Post Graduate Programme in Management (MBA-equivalent), a Fellow Program in Management, and a Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives (executive education).).
14) IMD(Located in Lausanne, Switzerland. IMD was formed in January 1990. IMD has a strong focus on training and developing general management and leadership skills. IMD selects therefore experienced candidates for both the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (average age 31) and the Executive MBA (average age 39).).
15) Dartmouth College: Tuck (Founded in 1900, Tuck is the oldest graduate school of business in the world, and was the first institution to offer master’s degrees in the field of business administration.).
16) New York University: Stern (Was established in 1900 as the NYU School of Commerce, Accounts and Finance. In 1988 it was named after Leonard N. Stern, an alumnus and benefactor of the school.).
17) Esade Business School (is one of the foremost business schools and Grandes Écoles in France and one of Europe’s top business schools. It was created by Jesuits in 1907. ESSEC is known for its very competitive entrance exams. The school, reputed for its international orientation, has partnerships with the best universities all over the world, such as Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Northwestern University, University of California, Berkeley, University of Chicago, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology.).
18) Ceibs (The school was established in 1994 in Beijing as a joint venture between the European Commission, the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation and Shanghai Jiao Tong University.).
19) Yale School of Management (Located on Hillhouse Avenue in New Haven, Connecticut, United States. The School offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Ph.D. degree programs. The School conducts education and research in leadership, economics, operations management, marketing, entrepreneurship, organizational behavior, and other areas; its most acclaimed programs are finance and strategic management.).
20) Northwestern University: Kellogg (is the business school of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, downtown Chicago, Illinois and Miami, Florida. Kellogg offers full-time, part-time, and executive programs, as well as partnering programs with schools in China, India, Hong Kong, Israel, Germany, Canada, and Thailand. Degrees granted include the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Ph.D., and an MBA-JD.).
21) National University of Singapore School of Business(NUS Business School has offered a rigorous, relevant and rewarding business education to outstanding men and women from across the world. The school remains distinctive among the world’s leading business schools by offering the best of global knowledge with deep Asian insights, preparing students to lead Asian businesses to the forefront of the world economy and to help global businesses succeed in Asia.).
22) University of Michigan: Ross (is the business school of the University of Michigan. Numerous publications have ranked the Ross School of Business’ Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Education programs among the top in the country and the world .).
23) University of Cambridge: Judge (Courses at the School include doctoral programmes, masters programmes and undergraduate studies: MBA, Master of Finance (MFin), Executive MBA, MPhil Finance, MPhil Innovation, Strategy & Organisation, MPhil Management, MPhil Management Science & Operations, MPhil Technology Policy, Management Studies (Undergraduate), Management of Technology and Innovation, Executive Education, Entrepreneurial Courses, PhD.).
24) University of Oxford: Saïd (It is the University’s centre of learning for graduate and undergraduate students in business, management and finance. Established in 1996, the Saïd Business School is one of the youngest top-tier business schools world wide.).
25) University of California at Berkeley: Haas(In today’s business climate, it’s critical for business schools to find their own paths to developing the next generation of innovative leaders. To respond to current trends and serve the needs of business, this will require sharply defined strategies for doing so—and then delivering on those promises.
This is a major manifestation of the school’s strategic plan. Fostering diverse approaches to innovation among business schools is a first step in changing perceptions of what business education means to society. Business schools can innovate, rather than just adapt. Businesses can and should see needs coming, and meet them head on.
BILD, the curricular revision at the Haas School, includes three fundamental shifts within our full‐time, evening, and weekend MBA programs. These changes reflect changes in global business needs. The school runs a range of programs and is consistently ranked among the best in the country. Its programs include: Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, Evening/Weekend MBA program, Berkeley-Columbia Executive MBA, Ph.D. program, Master of Financial Engineering Program, Undergraduate program, Executive Education.).
CEOWORLD Magazine Graduate Business School Rankings for Executives and Entrepreneurs: CEOWORLD Magazine’s top 25 business schools list with a global reputation is decided under supervision of the Scientific Committee. We surveyed more than 96,000 people in an extensive poll, including 3,200 human resource directors from the world’s biggest multinational companies and 21,000 students.