What is Patent battles lend or lease- AAPL, HTC, GOOG, MMI, OPWV, RIMM (09/08/2011)?
Involved in various patent battles with Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), HTC (TPE:2498) bought or lend/lease many patents from Google (NASDAQ: GOOG), Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) and and Openwave (NASDAQ: OPWV). The HTC, engaged in the research, development and manufacture of smart handheld devices and Google deal could change the landscape of fights over phone features. Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM), a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market has a large number of patents to protect BlackBerry devices and the operating systems that run them.
Stocks to Watch for Daytrading - Samson Oil & Gas Limited (SSN) – Hyperdynamics Corp (HDY) – DryShips, Inc. (DRYS) – Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) – Bank of Ireland (IRE) – Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CYCC) – Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SOMX) – Rediff.com India Ltd. (REDF) – Allied Irish Banks plc (AIB) – YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW) – China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources, Inc. (SHZ) – Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW) – Level 3 Communications Inc. (LVLT) – Jones Soda (JSDA)
DON’T MISS: Hit List
- Why Entire Tech World Will Be Keenly Observing Apple WWDC 2012 Event?
- So Who Is The Winner Of Battery Saving Tech Battle: Nokia OR HTC?
- Was HTC smartphone the biggest business failure of 2012?
- New Samsung Galaxy S 4 Android Smartphone: What Will Apple Do?
- List of Top 5 largest smartphone vendor in the World
- Will you consider picking up a new HTC One Developer Edition Smartphone?
- Can much-anticipated next-generation mobile operating system BlackBerry 10 smartphones deliver on its promise?
- Sad, struggling to stay afloat BlackBerry-maker RIM planning to cut 2,000 jobs
- The best smartphones to buy now for the holiday shopping season
- How Apple acquired the iPad name in China from Shenzhen Proview Technology?
- Portable Apple Television, 3.999-inch iPhone 5- Apple rumors and speculations
- Tim Cook mastered Steve Jobs skill at promising big things while revealing little
I am a tech reporter and have been writing about technology, digital marketing, Internet and startups at CEOWORLD Magazine since January 2010. Specialist areas of my research includes e-commerce, Android, smartphone adoption, and apps in general. I'm currently based in the New York City. If you have any tips or feedback, contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org