15) Gisele Bundchen- Brazilian model, actress and UN goodwill ambassador 14) Jennifer Aniston- Actress, film director, and producer 13) Cameron Diaz- Actress and former model 12) Reese Witherspoon- Actress and film producer
11) Stephenie Meyer- The Twilight novels author 10) Pink- Alecia Beth Moore, singer, songwriter and musician 9) Taylor Swift- Singer-songwriter, musician and actress 8) Judge Judy Sheindlin- Television personality and author 7) Miley Cyrus- Actress and pop singer 6) Ellen DeGeneres- Stand-up comedienne, television host and actress 5) Sandra Bullock- Actress and producer 4) Madonna- Recording artist, actress and entrepreneur 3) Beyonce Knowles- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, R&B singer married to rapper, Jay-Z 2) Lady Gaga- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, pop singer and songwriter 1) Oprah Winfrey- American television host and richest African American.
CEOWORLD Magazine is looking for talented editorial interns…
SPECIAL DISCOUNT- SUBSCRIBE to CEOWORLD Magazine Digital Magazine & SAVE UP TO 80% OFF. Reaching more than 85,000Chief Executive Officers and decision making executives who serve on the boards of leading companies. SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- Top 25 Most Promising Jobs And Professions In The United States For 2015 - February 5, 2015
- The 50 Most Stylish And Best-Dressed Women In The World Of 2014 - October 7, 2014
- The Recommended Summer Reading List For Bankers And Traders By Jefferies CEO Dick Handler - August 11, 2014