15) Gisele Bundchen– Brazilian model, actress and UN goodwill ambassador 14) Jennifer Aniston- Actress, film director, and producer 13) Cameron Diaz- Actress and former model 12) Reese Witherspoon– Actress and film producer
11) Stephenie Meyer– The Twilight novels author 10) Pink– Alecia Beth Moore, singer, songwriter and musician 9) Taylor Swift– Singer-songwriter, musician and actress 8) Judge Judy Sheindlin- Television personality and author 7) Miley Cyrus- Actress and pop singer 6) Ellen DeGeneres- Stand-up comedienne, television host and actress 5) Sandra Bullock– Actress and producer 4) Madonna- Recording artist, actress and entrepreneur 3) Beyonce Knowles- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, R&B singer married to rapper, Jay-Z 2) Lady Gaga– Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, pop singer and songwriter 1) Oprah Winfrey– American television host and richest African American.
CEOWORLD Magazine is looking for talented editorial interns…
SPECIAL DISCOUNT- SUBSCRIBE to CEOWORLD Magazine Digital Magazine & SAVE UP TO 80% OFF. Reaching more than 85,000Chief Executive Officers and decision making executives who serve on the boards of leading companies. SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- Top 25 Most Promising Jobs And Professions In The United States For 2015 - February 5, 2015
- The 50 Most Stylish And Best-Dressed Women In The World Of 2014 - October 7, 2014
- The Recommended Summer Reading List For Bankers And Traders By Jefferies CEO Dick Handler - August 11, 2014