What are the world’s most lucrative, profitable and promising Business?
Whatever business you are thinking of starting it’s always best to have some of your own skills and knowledge or that of others that you can bring into the business otherwise your competitors that already have a history will likely beat you.
1) Politics- Politics is a dirty business and it is getting dirtier. Dirty political wheeling and dealing, pure and simple. After that, Julius Caesar tried to dominate Roman politics with his First Triumvirate, an “informal” alliance with Crassus and Pompey, two of the most powerful Roman politicians of the time. And after gaining control of government, he centralized the bureaucracy and became a dictator. The Roman senators thought he was going to get rid of them by dissolving the Senate so they assassinated him in 44 BC.
2) Drugs- That’s a lot of people in the market for drugs, and a massive amount of money to be made through supply. The drug trade works like any other free market: when there’s a shortage, the dealers and suppliers are able to put their prices up. When there’s a surplus, prices will become cheaper to the end user. Just as any self-respecting multinational corporation has marketing departments or strategic think-tanks to plan for the future, so international drug gangs do too.
3) Terrorism- During the Cold War terrorism was the trade of the superpowers. They fought wars by proxy across the world by funding local armed groups with legal or covert operations, some of these groups managed to privatize terrorism. So far, international efforts to curb terror financing have failed.
5) Prostitution- Prostitution invites opposition and support from uncanny bedfellows. Radical feminists and the religious right want to see its complete elimination. ‘Pro-sex’ liberal feminists, pimps and the pornography industry argue it needs some tweaking.
7) Counterfeits- Pharmaceuticals, clothes, jewelry and batteries? What do all of these products have in common? All can be easily counterfeited and they are. Fake or imitation products are not only an insult to consumers but they can be downright dangerous, particularly if one purchases counterfeit pharmaceuticals with incorrect or improperly measured ingredients.
Best part is Online business dint even make it in the list.