As of July 18, 2022, Michael Platt was the wealthiest man in the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 15.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by James Ratcliffe (No. 2, $11.8 billion), Christopher Hohn (No. 3, $7.9 billion); and Ian & Richard Livingstone (No. 4, $7.7 billion). Who else makes the list with Simon Reuben, Denise Coates, and Richard Branson?
James Dyson is the fifth-richest person in the United Kingdom, with a whopping $7.5 billion. Nik Storonsky ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.1 billion, followed by Simon Reuben with $6.4 billion. David Ruben is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.4 billion. Cliver Calder ($5.7 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the United Kingdom list, followed by Joe Lewis (No. 10, $5.2 billion).
The estimated net worth of the 25 richest people in the United Kingdom
- Michael Platt: $15.2 billion
- James Ratcliffe: $11.8 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $7.9 billion
- Ian & Richard Livingstone: $7.7 billion
- James Dyson: $7.5 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $7.1 billion
- Simon Reuben: $6.4 billion
- David Ruben: $6.4 billion
- Cliver Calder: $5.7 billion
- Joe Lewis: $5.2 billion
- Michael Ashley: $4.5 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $4.3 billion
- Denise Coates: $4.2 billion
- Richard Branson: $4.0 billion
- John Reece: $4.0 billion
- Andrew Currie: $3.9 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.2 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $3.1 billion
- Barnard Ecclestone & family: $3.0 billion
- Farhad Moshiri: $2.9 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.8 billion
- Maritsa Lazari &family: $2.5 billion
- Peter Hargreaves: $2.5 billion
- Michael Ashcroft: $2.2 billion
Detailed findings & methodology: CEOWORLD magazine put together a panel of experts to go over data points culled from virtually every reputable wealth tracking media outlet, including Bloomberg, The Richest, Money Inc, Cheat Sheet, GOBankingRates, Celebrity Net Worth, Wealthy Gorilla, Forbes, and more. Based on a consensus from these sources, the final decision for ranking was judged editorially. All data is for the most recent period available. Some were not included in the official statistics for various reasons, primarily due to the lack of necessary data. Just remember, these values and fluctuations are estimations based on a host of variables and publicly available documents. The margin of sampling error for the full data sample is plus or minus 1.2 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should remember that, as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse, and measurement error——that could affect the results. All figures are in US dollars.
Have you read?
6 Reasons to Consider IT Financing by Doug Hulett.
With The Economy Teetering, Remote Work Now Makes More Sense Than Ever.
Creating a New Mindset that Puts Global Needs at the Forefront by Dr. Eric Wu.
In Sales, the Second-Best Thing to Winning Is Losing Quickly by Todd Caponi.
50 million dollars and still not happy by Raf Adams.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org