A lot of established businessmen from different walks have a special liking for sports cars. Having a well-furnished sports car with world class facilities is one of the biggest style factors for their image as well.
With the development in automobiles and research, top-notch facilities are coming for cars with attractive stats and features which are almost eye-popping.
Choosing a sports car actually involves personal preferences, style, mileage, comfort and the acceleration it offers. Here is the list of best sports cars for world-class businessmen to make the life smoother and fun-filled!
Best Luxury Sports Cars For World-Class Businessmen, 2019:
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, 2019 (STARTING AT: $213,000): The all-rounder beast is the first in the list of luxury sports cars. With fantastic power range, large trunk, comfortable and supporting seats, the car is available in a coupe and convertible body styles. One can never see this car’s maximum capacity away from a racetrack and that power it is! With attractive fuel economy as well, Corvette is the best sports-car available in the market this year.
- Lexus LC, 2019 (STARTING AT: $96,000): For all those businessmen who are looking for classy and lavish interiors, Lexus LC is the right choice. This car is comparatively more sophisticated than its peers and has a hybrid powertrain- an additional plus. If you choose elegance over the futuristic look, Lexus LC offers just that in right proportions. Usage of this car is also quite user-friendly and with fewer complications to it.
- Porsche 911 Carrera S, 2019 (STARTING AT: $101,900): The hottest automobile brand offers plenty of tech features in a stylish cabin. 911 is sleek, stylish and mainly it is fast and attractive. The comfortable front seats, good mileage and state of the art technology equipment in the car is another biggest add-on.
- Mercedes Benz AMZ GT, 2019 (STARTING AT: $136,500): Fantastic lineup of engines, amazing handling, and elegant cabin are the biggest attractions of this model. One can choose over six engine options and all of them are hand built, twin-turbocharged V8s with horsepower ratings from 429 to 630. The GT models can sprint from 0 to 60 mph in 3 seconds, which is the fastest in the current market. The phenomenal suspension system and precision handling is a massive advantage.
- Audi R8 (STARTING AT: $169,900): With dynamic power handling and premium interiors, the car is a dream sports car for sure. However, the mileage is a bit low in the key but with other exquisite features it offers, Audi R8 can be easily opted for.
- Acura NSX, 2019 (STARTING AT: $155,000): The powertrain of Acura is refined and incredibly quick. With the responsive suspension, steering, and brakes, Acura could have become the top car if only the makers focused on the interior sophistication. The infotainment system is somewhat weak and demands the driver to have full control instead.
- Jaguar F-Type, 2019 (STARTING AT: $71,900): Authoritative engine lineup and agile handling of the steering is the biggest advantage of this model. The interiors are equally handsome and coupe models have a lot of trunk space. However, the car falls apart in an awkward infotainment system and physical controls are some disadvantages of Jaguar. The seating is somewhat crammed for a luxury sports car which can definitely be improved in the future lineups.
Have you read?
# GDP Rankings Of The World’s Largest Economies, 2019.
# Most Expensive Countries In The World To Live In, 2019.
# Countries With The Highest Average Life Expectancies In 2030.
# The World’s Best Performing Companies 2019.
# World’s Most Luxurious Hotels, 2019.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com