MOVE over Harvard, UPenn, and UC Berkeley – Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has been named the best university in the world for business and economics degrees for 2019. The ranking compares the top business and economics programs in the world. Stanford University ranked number 2 on the list, followed by the University of Oxford (No. 3), the University of Cambridge (No. 4), and Duke University (No. 5).
The American business magazine placed the University of California – Berkeley in sixth on the list ahead of Harvard University (7th), and London School of Economics and Political Science (8th). Yale University and the University of Pennsylvania round out the list at nine and ten, respectively.
The University of Chicago took the No. 11 spot, followed by Northwestern University (No.12) and Columbia University (No.13).
Meanwhile, the University of California – Los Angeles ranked No. 14 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the world’s top 50 universities for business and economics degrees, 2019.
The University of Michigan came in fifteenth place, followed by New York University (sixteenth), National University of Singapore (seventeenth), Tsinghua University (eighteenth), and UCL London, ranked nineteenth. Out of the world’s top 50 best universities for business and economics degrees, 2019, Tsinghua University ranked No. 20th.
It highlights the best institutions that are leading across business and management, accounting and finance, and economics and econometrics subjects.
To create a list, the CEOWORLD magazine reviewed numerous national and international rankings to find the top 50 universities for business and economics degrees. Data and information are taken from publicly available information, research papers, academic studies, and the CEOWORLD magazine’s best universities in the world ranking. This list was condensed to what we considered the world’s top 50 best universities for business and economics degrees for 2019.
Here Are The World’s Top 50 Universities For Business And Economics Degrees:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
2. Stanford University, United States
3. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
4. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
5. Duke University, United States
6. University of California, Berkeley, United States
7. Harvard University, United States
8. London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
9. Yale University, United States
10. University of Pennsylvania, United States
11. University of Chicago, United States
12. Northwestern University, United States
13. Columbia University, United States
14. University of California, Los Angeles, United States
15. University of Michigan, United States
16. New York University, United States
17. National University of Singapore, Singapore
18. Tsinghua University, China
19. UCL, United Kingdom
20. ETH Zurich, Switzerland
21. Cornell University, United States
22. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
23. Peking University, China
24. Carnegie Mellon University, United States
25. University of British Columbia, Canada
26. The University of Tokyo, Japan
27. University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
28. Tilburg University, Netherlands
29. University of Toronto, Canada
30. University of California, San Diego, United States
31. University of Minnesota Twin Cities, United States
32. Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
33. University of Mannheim, Germany
34. University of Warwick, United Kingdom
35. Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
36. University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States
37. University of Manchester, United Kingdom
38. Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
38. University of Washington, United States
39. Johns Hopkins University, United States
41. Dartmouth College, United States
42. University of Zurich, Switzerland
43. University of Melbourne, Australia
44. Pennsylvania State University, United States
45. Michigan State University, United States
46. University of Texas at Austin, United States
47. University of Southern California, United States
48. Seoul National University, South Korea
49. University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
50. Australian National University, Australia
CEOWORLD magazine’s University Rankings By Subject 2019:
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019: Medicine And Health Science Degrees. | Life Science Degrees. | Physical Science Degrees. | Psychology Degrees. | Arts and Humanities Degree. | Education Degrees. | Social Sciences Degrees. | Business And Economics Degrees. | Computer Science Degrees. | Engineering And Technology Degrees.
Have you read?
# India Rich List For 2018: Richest Indian Billionaires.
# China Rich List For 2018: Richest Chinese Billionaires.
# Taiwan Rich List For 2018: Richest Taiwanese Billionaires.
# New York Rich List For 2018: The Billionaires Of New York.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.