World’s Top 50 Universities For Medicine And Health Science Degrees, 2019
MOVE over Stanford and Johns Hopkins University – the University of Oxford has been named the best University in the world for medicine and health science degrees, 2019, that’s according to the CEOWORLD magazine. The ranking compares the top medicine and health science programs in the world. Harvard University ranked number 2 on the list, followed by the University of Cambridge (No. 3), Imperial College London (No. 4), and Stanford University (No. 5).
The American business magazine placed Johns Hopkins University in sixth on the list ahead of the University of California, Berkeley (7th), and UCL London (8th). Columbia University and the University of Melbourne round out the list at nine and ten, respectively. Yale University in The U.S. took the No. 11 spot, followed by the University of California, Los Angeles (No.12) and the University of Toronto (No.13).
Meanwhile, Karolinska Institute ranked No. 14 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the world’s top 50 universities for medicine and health science degrees, 2019.
This ranking highlights the best institutions that are leading across medicine, dentistry and other health subjects. Discover where to study with the CEOWORLD magazine university rankings by Subject 2019: Medicine And Health Science.
To create a list, the CEOWORLD magazine reviewed numerous national and international rankings to find the top 50 universities for medicine and health science degrees. Data and information are taken from publicly available information, research papers, academic studies, and the CEOWORLD magazine’s best universities in the world ranking. This list was condensed to what we considered the world’s top 50 best universities for medicine and health science degrees, 2019.
The University of Pennsylvania came in fifteenth place, followed by Duke University (sixteenth), King’s College London (seventeenth), University of Washington (eighteenth), and University of Edinburgh, ranked nineteenth. Out of the world’s Top 50 universities for medicine and health science degrees, 2019, the University of California, San Diego ranked No. 20th.
Here Are The World’s Top 50 Universities For Medicine And Health Science Degrees:
1. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
2. Harvard University, United States
3. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
4. Imperial College London, United Kingdom
5. Stanford University, United States
6. Johns Hopkins University, United States
7. University of California, Berkeley, United States
8. UCL, United Kingdom
9. Columbia University, United States
10. University of Melbourne, Australia
11. Yale University, United States
12. University of California, Los Angeles, United States
13. University of Toronto, Canada
14. Karolinska Institute, Sweden
15. University of Pennsylvania, United States
16. Duke University, United States
17. King’s College London, United Kingdom
18. University of Washington, United States
19. University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
20. University of California, San Diego, United States
21. Washington University in St Louis, United States
22. University of Chicago, United States
23. McMaster University, Canada
24. University of Michigan, United States
25. McGill University, Canada
26. National University of Singapore, Singapore
27. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, United States
28. Heidelberg University, Germany
29. University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
30. University of British Columbia, Canada
31. ETH Zurich, Switzerland
32. Emory University, United States
33. University of Sydney, Australia
34. The University of Tokyo, Japan
35. Tsinghua University, China
36. Kyoto University, Japan
37. Northwestern University, United States
38. Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
39. KU Leuven, Belgium
40. LMU Munich, Germany
41. Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU), South Korea
42. New York University, United States
43. Boston University, United States
44. Brown University, United States
45. Monash University, Australia
46. Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
47. University of Pittsburgh, United States
48. Technical University of Munich, Germany
49. Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
50. Seoul National University, South Korea
Have you read?
# World’s Best Schools For Online MBA Programs, 2017.
# Best Film Schools In America For 2016.
# The Best Music schools in the world, 2016.
# America’s Top 100 Universities In Research And Development Spending In 2017. (US)
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com