MOVE over MIT, Princeton, and Caltech – the University of Oxford has been named the best university in the world for engineering and technology degrees for 2019. The ranking compares the top engineering and technology programs in the world. Stanford University ranked number 2 on the list, followed by Harvard University (No. 3), California Institute of Technology (No. 4), and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (No. 5).
The American business magazine placed the University of Cambridge in sixth on the list ahead of Princeton University (7th), and National University of Singapore (8th). ETH Zurich and Georgia Institute of Technology round out the list at nine and ten, respectively.
The University of California, Berkeley took the No. 11 spot, followed by Imperial College London (No.12) and University of California – Los Angeles (No.13).
Meanwhile, Peking University ranked No. 14 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the world’s top 50 universities for engineering and technology degrees, 2019.
Nanyang Technological University Singapore came in fifteenth place, followed by the University of Michigan (sixteenth), Carnegie Mellon University (seventeenth), École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (eighteenth), and the Delft University of Technology, ranked nineteenth. Out of the world’s top 50 best universities for engineering and technology degrees, 2019, Tsinghua University ranked No. 20th.
It highlights the best institutions that are leading across general engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, mechanical and aerospace engineering, civil engineering and chemical engineering subjects.
To create a list, the CEOWORLD magazine reviewed numerous national and international rankings to find the top 50 universities for engineering and technology degrees. Data and information are taken from publicly available information, research papers, academic studies, and the CEOWORLD magazine’s best universities in the world ranking. This list was condensed to what we considered the world’s top 50 best universities for engineering and technology degrees for 2019.
Here Are The World’s Top 50 Universities For Engineering And Technology Degrees:
1. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
2. Stanford University, United States
3. Harvard University, United States
4. California Institute of Technology, United States
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
6. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
7. Princeton University, United States
8. National University of Singapore, Singapore
9. ETH Zurich, Switzerland
10. Georgia Institute of Technology, United States
11. University of California, Berkeley, United States
12. Imperial College London, United Kingdom
13. University of California, Los Angeles, United States
14. Peking University, China
15. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Singapore
16. University of Michigan, United States
17. Carnegie Mellon University, United States
18. École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
19. Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
20. Tsinghua University, China
21. Yale University, United States
22. University of Texas at Austin, United States
23. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
23. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, United States
25. Cornell University, United States
26. Technical University of Munich, Germany
27. RWTH Aachen University, Germany
28. Purdue University, United States
29. University of California, Santa Barbara, United States
30. University of Pennsylvania, United States
31. University of Toronto, Canada
32. Northwestern University, United States
33. Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
34. Columbia University, United States
35. University of California, San Diego, United States
36. Seoul National University, South Korea
37. Zhejiang University, China
38. Johns Hopkins University, United States
29. The University of Tokyo, Japan
40. University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
41. UCL, United Kingdom
42. University of Science and Technology of China, China
43. Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
44. University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States
45. KU Leuven, Belgium
46. Kyoto University, Japan
47. Duke University, United States
48. University of Southern California, United States
49. Fudan University, China
50. Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU), South Korea
CEOWORLD magazine’s University Rankings By Subject 2019:
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019: Medicine And Health Science Degrees. | Life Science Degrees. | Physical Science Degrees. | Psychology Degrees. | Arts and Humanities Degree. | Education Degrees. | Social Sciences Degrees. | Business And Economics Degrees. | Computer Science Degrees. | Engineering And Technology Degrees.
Have you read?
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.