MOVE over Caltech and the UC Berkeley – Princeton University has been named the best University in the world for physical sciences degrees, 2019, that’s according to the CEOWORLD magazine. The ranking compares the top physical sciences programs in the world. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) ranked number 2 on the list, followed by Stanford University (No. 3), Harvard University (No. 4), and the University of Cambridge (No. 5).
The American business magazine placed California Institute of Technology (Caltech) in sixth on the list ahead of the University of Oxford (7th), and ETH Zurich (8th). The University of California, Berkeley and Yale University round out the list at nine and ten, respectively. Imperial College London took the No. 11 spot, followed by the University of Chicago (No.12) and Columbia University (No.13).
Meanwhile, University of California, Los Angeles ranked No. 14 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the World’s Top 50 Universities For Physical Science Degrees, 2019.
Cornell University came in fifteenth place, followed by Paris Sciences et Lettres – PSL Research University Paris (sixteenth), École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (seventeenth), National University of Singapore (eighteenth), and Peking University, ranked nineteenth. Out of the world’s top 50 universities for physical science degrees, 2019, Tsinghua University in China ranked No. 20th.
This ranking highlights the best institutions that are leading across mathematics and statistics; physics and astronomy; chemistry; geology; and environmental, earth and marine sciences subjects. Discover where to study with the CEOWORLD magazine University Rankings by Subject 2019: Physical sciences.
To create a list, the CEOWORLD magazine reviewed numerous national and international rankings to find the top 50 universities for physical sciences degrees. Data and information are taken from publicly available information, research papers, academic studies, and the CEOWORLD magazine’s best universities in the world ranking. This list was condensed to what we considered the world’s top 50 best universities for physical sciences degrees, 2019.
Here Are The World’s Top 50 Universities For Physical Science Degrees:
1. Princeton University, United States
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
3. Stanford University, United States
4. Harvard University, United States
5. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
6. California Institute of Technology, United States
7. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
8. ETH Zurich, Switzerland
9. University of California, Berkeley, United States
10. Yale University, United States
11. Imperial College London, United Kingdom
12. University of Chicago, United States
13. Columbia University, United States
14. University of California, Los Angeles, United States
15. Cornell University, United States
16. Paris Sciences et Lettres – PSL Research University Paris, France
17. École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
18. National University of Singapore, Singapore
19. Peking University, China
20. Tsinghua University, China
21. University of California, Santa Barbara, United States
22. University of Michigan, United States
23. LMU Munich, Germany
24. University of Washington, United States
25. University of California, San Diego, United States
26. University of Toronto, Canada
27. Northwestern University, United States
28. University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
29. University of Texas at Austin, United States
30. UCL, United Kingdom
31. University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States
32. Technical University of Munich, Germany
33. Heidelberg University, Germany
34. Australian National University, Australia
35. Duke University, United States
36. The University of Tokyo, Japan
37. University of Pennsylvania, United States
38. University of Colorado Boulder, United States
39. Johns Hopkins University, United States
40. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, United States
41. École Polytechnique, France
42. New York University, United States
43. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
44. Georgia Institute of Technology, United States
45. Pennsylvania State University, United States
46. University of Maryland, College Park, United States
47. Sorbonne University, France
48. University of Manchester, United States
49. Chinese University of Hong Kong
50. Rice University, United States
Have you read?
# Best Countries For Business In Europe For Non-European Investors, 2019 . (Europe)
# World’s Top 100 Cities To Reside In For 2019.
# World’s Best Countries To Invest In Or Do Business For 2018.
# RANKED: The World’s Top 10 Richest Countries (2017-2027).
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com