World’s Top 50 Universities For Education Degrees, 2019
MOVE over Oxford and Cambridge – Stanford has been named the best university in the world for education degrees, 2019, according to the CEOWORLD magazine. The ranking compares the top education programs in the world. The Harvard University ranked number 2 on the list, followed by the University of California, Berkeley (No. 3), the University of Hong Kong (No. 4), and the University of Oxford (No. 5).
The American business magazine placed the University of Pennsylvania in sixth on the list ahead of University of Wisconsin-Madison (7th), and the University of Michigan (8th). The University of California, Los Angeles and University of Cambridge round out the list at nine and ten, respectively.
Michigan State University took the No. 11 spot, followed by Vanderbilt University (No.12) and the University of Toronto (No.13).
Meanwhile, Columbia University ranked No. 14 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the world’s top 50 universities for education degrees, 2019.
The National Taiwan Normal University came in fifteenth place, followed by Johns Hopkins University (sixteenth), University of Washington (seventeenth), Chinese University of Hong Kong (eighteenth), and University of British Columbia, ranked nineteenth. Out of the world’s top 50 universities for education degrees, 2019, King’s College London ranked No. 20th.
It highlights the best institutions that are leading across education, teacher training and academic studies in education subjects. Discover where to study with the CEOWORLD magazine university rankings by subject 2019: education.
To create a list, the CEOWORLD magazine reviewed numerous national and international rankings to find the top 50 universities for education degrees. Data and information are taken from publicly available information, research papers, academic studies, and the CEOWORLD magazine’s best universities in the world ranking. This list was condensed to what we considered the world’s top 50 best universities for education degrees, 2019.
Here are the world’s top 50 universities for education degrees:
1. Stanford University, United States
2. Harvard University, United States
3. University of California, Berkeley, United States
4. University of Hong Kong
5. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
6. University of Pennsylvania, United States
7. University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States
8. University of Michigan, United States
9. University of California, Los Angeles, United States
10. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
11. Michigan State University, United States
12. Vanderbilt University, United States
13. University of Toronto, Canada
14. Columbia University, United States
15. National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
16. Johns Hopkins University, United States
17. University of Washington, United States
18. Chinese University of Hong Kong
19. University of British Columbia, Canada
20. King’s College London, United Kingdom,
21. UCL, United Kingdom
22. University of Texas at Austin, United States
23. Pennsylvania State University, United States
24. University of Melbourne, Australia
25. University of Southern California, United States
26. Peking University, China
27. Utrecht University, Netherlands
28. University of Minnesota Twin Cities, United States
29. National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech), Taiwan
30. New York University, United States
31. Maastricht University, Netherlands
32. Ohio State University, United States
33. Indiana University, United States
34. University of Sydney, Australia
35. University of Auckland, New Zealand
36. Lancaster University, United Kingdom
37. LMU Munich, Germany
38. University of Virginia, United States
39. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, United States
40. University of Queensland, Australia
41. University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
42. University of Tübingen, Germany
43. Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
44. University of Helsinki, Finland
45. University of Bristol, United Kingdom
46. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
47. Arizona State University, United States
48. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, United States
49. University of Georgia, United States
50. The University of Tokyo, Japan
CEOWORLD magazine’s University Rankings By Subject 2019:
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019: Medicine And Health Science Degrees. | Life Science Degrees. | Physical Science Degrees. | Psychology Degrees. | Arts and Humanities Degree. | Education Degrees. | Social Sciences Degrees. | Business And Economics Degrees. | Computer Science Degrees. | Engineering And Technology Degrees.
Have you read?
# World’s Best Universities For Sports Science In 2018.
# World’s Best Colleges And Universities For Engineering And Technology, 2018.
# World’s Best Universities For Oil, Gas, And Petroleum Engineering In 2017.
# Best Medical And Pharmacy Schools In The World, 2017.