As of August 15, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $265.7 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $172.2 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $168.0 billion); and Gautam Adani (No. 4, $131.1 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $114.2 billion. Larry Ellison ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $109.2 billion, followed by Warren Buffett with $104.6 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $103.6 billion. Sergey Brin ($100.4 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Mukesh Ambani (No. 10, $95.6 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons:
- Elon Musk: $265.7 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $172.2 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $168.0 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $131.1 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $109.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $104.6 billion
- Larry Page: $103.6 billion
- Sergey Brin: $100.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $95.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $94.5 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $84.6 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $74.0 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $70.1 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $64.7 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $63.7 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.7 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $57.9 billion
- Charles Koch: $57.9 billion
- Michael dell: $55.5 billion
- David Thomson & family: $53.4 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
Have you read?
Dev Pragad Transforming Newsweek: a case study by Funmi Olonisakin.
REALITY AND APPEARANCE: LIGHTS AND SHADOWS ON THE HALO EFFECT by Riccardo Pandini.
Old Money and New Money in Central and Eastern Europe by Radu Magdin.
Irrational Regulation: An Underlying Cause of Our Economic Woes by Lisa Gable.
How Do We Solve Depletion? Operationalize Resilience by Adam Markel.
Strategic Communication and Public Image by Fotis Pantopoulos.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com