As of August 15, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $74.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $61.7 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $57.9 billion); and Mackenzie Scott (No. 4, $42.4 billion). Jacqueline Mars is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $33.4 billion.
Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $29.3 billion, followed by Miriam Adelson with $28.5 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.6 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $17.9 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $74.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.7 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $57.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $42.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $33.4 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $29.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $28.5 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $17.9 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $16.8 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.5 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $16.0 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.8 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken: $15.7 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.1 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $13.0 billion
- Wu Yajun: $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.6 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $9.5 billion
- Wang Laichun: $9.3 billion
- Blair Parry-Okeden: $8.9 billion
- Pauline MacMillan Keinath: $8.6 billion
- Tamara Gustavson: $8.5 billion
- Zhong Huijuan: $8.5 billion
Have you read?
Dev Pragad Transforming Newsweek: a case study by Funmi Olonisakin.
REALITY AND APPEARANCE: LIGHTS AND SHADOWS ON THE HALO EFFECT by Riccardo Pandini.
Old Money and New Money in Central and Eastern Europe by Radu Magdin.
Irrational Regulation: An Underlying Cause of Our Economic Woes by Lisa Gable.
How Do We Solve Depletion? Operationalize Resilience by Adam Markel.
Strategic Communication and Public Image by Fotis Pantopoulos.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com