Digitization has grazed almost every sector, be it job, business, banking or education. Yes, today education is not limited to the classroom boundary. It has come all the way down to your mobile phones. Nowadays there are ‘n’ number of apps working on the internet that make education simpler and more interesting for children. We are providing you 7 best apps which you can rely on for your kids.
- ClassDojo: This is a very interesting learning app and a communication app for teachers, parents, and students. Not just exquisite, it is also simple and safe. Teachers can share videos, photos, and any announcements to be done through this app so that the parents don’t miss out anything. The role of the students here is to add their classwork to their own digital portfolios which their parents can encounter and get the updates instantly, that too free.
- YouTube Kids: It offers your kids a world of learning with fun that lets them explore the world through online videos. You can create up to 8 kid profiles with different filters. This app lets you choose the channels and videos for your kids. The channel has different content for 8-12-year-olds, and you can go for its ‘younger version’ if the age of your little one falls below that range. This app gives you the power to block any video or channel which you don’t want your kid to watch, to set up the time limit for your kid’s screen time. If you find any video inappropriate, you can just report it.
- Duolingo: You too must have thought of learning multiple languages and some point in your life and want the same for your kids as well, don’t you? You may not have got the facility for the same but now your kids do. Thanks to this app ‘Duolingo’, it’s totally free and fun to learn various languages including English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Danish, and many more. You can improve your speaking, writing, reading, and listening skills in a quite fun way. Just initiate it with learning basic verbs, phrases, sentences, and gradually improve your vocabulary.
- Science360 Radio: This app is basically a non-stop 24/7 Science Radio that telecasts or features more than 100 radio shows and podcasts all around the world. You, along with your kids, get updated about science, technology, math, and engineering through latest news, interviews and buoyant discussions.
- Brainly– The Homework App: This one is an astonishing discovery for people looking for help in their homework. You just have to post homework question on Brainly app and you’ll receive the help from other students within a few minutes. People earn points that help them in gaining rank by helping other students in various subjects like English, Science, Math, History, Algebra, and many more. The world’s largest social learning community provides unlimited access anytime and anywhere that too free of cost. The students can also practice for exams and essays. There are thousands of moderators that check the content on a daily basis so that you get the quality explanation and answers to your queries.
- BYJU’s- The Learning App: The app is designed to make learning easy and interesting for the students. It offers radical learning programs in Math and Science for the students of classes 4th to 12th. In fact, it also has courses for various competitive exams like CAT, IAS, GRE, AIPMT, GMAT, and NEET. The students can learn from the videos, evaluate the progress by practice sessions and prepare for exams in its special modules. Its salient feature is that it has customized learning based on the individual capacity and way of learning.
- Kindergarten Kids Learning: Now this one is for your toddlers and pre-school children. This is the best educational app for your kids to teach alphabets, numbers, colors, rhymes, fruits, vegetables, body parts, and many more. The app offers its users various interactive activities and puzzles that keep them bound and make them learn without losing the fun.
Have you read?
# Top Five Dressing Tips for Men for Every Occasion.
# These Are The Top 5 Executive MBA Programs In Asia, 2019.
# 5 Things to Keep In Mind While Doing an MBA.
# Here Are The World’s Most Isolated Places.
# Packing Tips To Keep In Mind For Adventure Trekking.