Having an MBA is one of the best things that you can put on your resume. Today, it has become one of the most desired qualifications. Whether you are applying for a job or setting up a business of your own; an MBA will help you. Popular opinion is that it provides you with a tool to make better decisions.
Above everything, it is education, and nothing is going to supplement that. Education makes you capable of taking well-formed decisions and after all; successful businesses are based on the ability to make informed decisions.
With all that in mind, I bring to you the top schools in Asia that can help you get to that level.
- Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires (INSEAD), Singapore: Situated in Singapore, this premier institute gives preference to experience. The average age of the students here is 29 years with six years of experience in the real world. Now, that may seem too much to you, but the course is relatively shorter with durations of only ten months.This is because the students do not come here to learn from scratch but only to hone their skills and develop what they already know. In the CEOWORLD magazine “Best Business Schools” rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, Insead Business school is ranked first in Asia and first globally.
Executive MBA Programmes:
Global Executive MBA program GEMBA – The program takes place in fully integrated campuses across INSEAD’s three campuses in Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Fontainebleau (France). Each class has an unparalleled diversity of nationalities and business backgrounds, enabling participants to learn from each other and build a close-knit yet globally distributed network. GEMBA Fees: GEMBA Asia programme $141,000, GEMBA Middle East programme $130,000, and INSEAD GEMBA Europe programme $140,000.
INSEAD Executive MBA TIEMBA (fee: $125,000) is a unique partnership between INSEAD, one of the world’s leading business school, and Tsinghua, one of China’s most prestigious universities. The program takes place across INSEAD’s three campuses in Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Fontainebleau (France), and Tsinghua’s campus in Beijing. You will obtain two management degrees from two top institutions in China and in the world.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, India: Founded in 1961, it is the first Indian institute on the Asia ranking. It was the second IIM to be founded but has remained numero uno in terms of its output. From employability to entrepreneurship; it is the place to be for availing a cost-effective MBA degree that lets you experience the rush of the business world while allowing you to develop the tools to establish one of your own. The 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools ranking placed Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad as the #3 best MBA in Asia, and #21 in the World. Just like INSEAD, it has made a huge leap in the rankings. Riding on the back of its constant innovations and financial backings, it has got itself up to speed on the current trends of the international business world.Executive MBA Programme: Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives PGPX (fee: $36,000)- a one-year, full-time, residential program designed by the IIM Ahmedabad for aspirational executives with substantial professional experience, the PGPX program attracts top talents from diverse industries, cultures, and geographies.
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), Shanghai, China: This institute offers a more traditional course structure with its 18-month long course program. While on campus, you will be within yards from the action of the latest developments in the business world. With a particular focus on the digital world, the curriculum is devised to instill confidence in the students that they can climb on to the top of the business world.Those who come in here are primarily looking for a good return on their investment; that is to say that they are looking for a good increase in their paychecks. And the institute delivers on it. The pass outs from this college get almost a 100% increase in their base packages. China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is ranked 23rd in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking.
Executive MBA Programmes:
CEIBS Global EMBA (fee: $98,000)- CEIBS Global EMBA program is for high-potential, upper-level executives and entrepreneurs, to advance their careers by deeply enriching and developing their leadership skills and analytical ability.
Hospitality Executive MBA HEMBA (fee: $100,000) – Degree program jointly offered by CEIBS and EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, Switzerland) – focuses on service business management. The program prepares you for China’s service sector, which makes up the bulk of the country’s economy and is expected to play an even greater role in the coming years.
- NUS Business School at National University of Singapore, Singapore: This is another university that gives preference to work experience. The average student here has got more than five years of experience in the field. The aim of the university is to prepare individuals that can set up their own businesses and make a mark on the scene.It aims to promote independent thinking amongst its students and give them all the tools that they may require in the real world. NUS has managed to improve its global ranking with the help of a series of innovations that have brought it at par with many of the top tier universities of the world. In the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world rankings 2019, NUS Business School at National University of Singapore MBA program has a global ranking of 31 (out of 106) institutions.
Executive MBA Programmes:
NUS Executive MBA (fee: $65,000)- During your 15 months’ journey with The NUS Executive MBA, you will be able to understand business challenges and cultures across both the Asia-Pacific and the globe.
UCLA – NUS Executive MBA (fee: $125,000)- Developed jointly by UCLA Anderson School of Management and NUS Business School, the UCLA – NUS EMBA aims to transform your future with a truly global perspective on leadership and management. The part-time intensive program aims to prepare its participants for C-level management in organizations around the world.
- Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong: One of the biggest factors that work in favor of this institute is its location. The economic atmosphere of Hong Kong is varied and rich and is made up of businesses from all over the world. This translates directly into excellent international exposure for the students to walk into the campus.It is on account of this rich diversity in its atmosphere that the overall strength is made up of more than 95% international students. The institute believes in having small batches in its classes. This results in equal and ample focus on each and every student. The MBA program is focused on industry demand for job-ready individuals. In the CEOWORLD magazine rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Hong Kong is ranked 38th in the “Best Business Schools” league table.
Executive MBA Programme: HKU-PKU EMBA Programme (fee: $113,500, 1 year) – jointly offered by the Faculty of Business and Economics of The University of Hong Kong and Guanghua School of Management of Peking University. The Programme is intended for senior executives with substantial managerial experience. Classes are conducted in both Hong Kong and Beijing.
Have you read?
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Medicine And Health Science Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Life Science Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Physical Science Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Psychology Degrees, 2019.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org