Exploring wildlife is not all about trees and trail paths or viewing wild animals. It is a heartwarming experience for a traveler to enjoy wildlife in multiple dimensions with stunning waterfalls, interesting pathways and a soul journey by itself. Asia is one of those continents with his quite diverse in weather, wild animals and even the expansion of wilderness.
The climates range from sunny forests to chilly ones which is once in a lifetime experience for sure. Here is a list of amazing wildlife destinations in Asia which brings out the best of travel and adventure for the global wanderer:
- Bandhavgarh National Park, India: To spot the royal Bengal tigers, Bandhavgarh offers the best experience in India. It has never failed to attract large number of tourists annually. Located in the Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh, it is divided into three major safari zones named Tala , Magdi and Bamera. Out of the three Tala Zone provides much more tiger sighting opportunities.
Location: Madhya Pradesh, India
Famous for: Tiger, Leopards
- Jim Corbett National Park, India: Named after the legendary tiger hunter who found wildlife in India, Jim Corbett is one of the best wildlife reserves in Asia. It has a healthy number of tigers and one can choose overnight stays at Dhikala forest lodge.The best time to visit Jim Corbett is from October to March annually.
Location: Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
Famous for: Tiger, Leopards, Elephants
- Chitwan National Park, Nepal: This is one of the first and oldest national park in Nepal and recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site. The best time to visit here is from October and December to spot tigers and other wild animals which come out of waterholes. One way to explore this national park is by trekking where rhinos can be seen or you can go deeper into the jungles by opting jeep tours.
Famous for: Bengal tiger, Leopards, Rhinoceros, Elephants
- Kanha National Park, India: One of the finest and best tiger sighting spots in Asia, Kanha offers four sighting zones. One can catch up with sunrise till afternoon to experience the best of tiger sightings. This tour is perfect for nature lovers with vast flora and fauna to experience best. Animals like leopards and wild dogs can also be sighted here.
Location: Madhya Pradesh, India
Famous for: Royal Bengal tiger, Indian leopards
- Royal Bardia National Park, Nepal: The largest tiger reserve in Nepal, Royal Bardia is also the largest habitat for Bengal tigers. The best time to visit here is from October to June annually. 30 different types of mammals and 250 species of birds inhabit this place. It is also an ideal place to spend the vacation with kids and it provides educational walks for them for further enjoyment.
Famous for: Rhinoceros, Elephants
- Ranthambore National Park, India: This was a hunting ground for Maharaja of Jaipur for all good reasons. Now it is a global tourist wildlife attraction which brings international travelers and wildlife photographers consistently. Apart from tiger sightings, the park also features marsh crocodiles and other reptiles along with attractive bird sighting.
Location: Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan state, India
Famous for: Bengal tigers, Indian leopard
Have you read?
# Using Your Brand to Drive Change: Taking an Unconventionals View by Hugh Kennedy.
# 5 Things to Know About IIMs in India.
# 5 Facts about Wedding Gowns You Should Know.
# Top 5 Ways To Settle Into Hostel Life In University.
# Top B-Schools In Europe For Best Placements, 2019.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.