Buying the right footwear is important, and you cannot simply go to the market and purchase whichever footwear which seems good. You must consider the brand to which it belongs because brands are in themselves said to be guarantees of quality.
Choosing the right footwear is not a straightforward decision. There are many shoe brands in the world which have regional, national or international reputation. While regional and national shoe brands have limited presence and are subject to restricted evaluation, international brands have a presence in multiple countries and are subject to extensive evaluation.
In this article, I am going to talk about 5 shoe brands which have amassed popularity and a dedicated consumer base in the world. These are the brands which are among the best and any product of them should most likely be a quality-laden one.
Here are 5 such shoe brands to know about:
- Nike: Nike is one of the most desired shoe brands in the world. It is an American multinational corporation which is currently the largest supplier of apparel and sports shoes in the whole wide world.
One of the greatest assets of Nike is that it is open to the idea of change and innovation. Every year it comes out with creative shoes which meet the needs of the varying kinds of consumers. Also, Nike understands the importance of technology in the market and keeps experimenting with it.
Nike is known for sponsoring athletes and sports teams from all around the world. It has sponsored Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Michael Jordon, Carl Lewis, and Spike Lee. It has been the official kit sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team ever since the year 2005.
- Adidas: One of the most notable names in the field of sportswear is Adidas. It is a multinational corporation which was established in Germany and is only the second largest such Sportswear Company in the world, aside from Nike which, as noted above, takes away the first place.
Adidas believes in providing firm, appealing and comfortable shoes with excellent cushioning mechanisms. Moreover, it tries to infuse new technology in the making of its products so that their quality remains intact.
The reputation of Adidas, as in everyone’s knowledge, is global. It is known to have roped in many well-renowned athletes and sports teams to publicize its products. It has sponsored Kevin Pietersen, Steffi Graff, Sachin Tendulkar, and Jake Dalton, to name a few.
- Reebok: Talking about firm and comfortable shoes, we cannot miss mentioning Reebok. Reebok is an English shoe wear and clothing company which is actually a subsidiary of Adidas. With time, it has acquired a reputation for providing excellent performing athletic shoes which are strong and innovative.
Reebok’s focus is primarily on creating shoes and engaging in fitness programs which make you run an extra mile and ensure your fitness. For this, they make sure that they keep themselves in touch with the trend in the fitness industry. For example, when aerobics gained momentum in the 1980s, the company started a workout program by the name Reebok Step.
The brand has sponsored a galaxy of celebrities in the world such as Gigi Hadid, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Jay Z, Scarlett Johansson, Gal Gadot and Nelly. It has sponsored kits for a number of cricket teams in the Indian Premier League, and Liverpool F.C.
- Vans: Vans is a famous American multinational corporation which has amassed reputation for coming out with really stylish and smooth shoes of all types. The footwear designed and marketed by the company are durable and utterly comfortable, and these qualities make the brand such an international phenomenon. The brand is primarily engaged in the area of skateboarding shoes.
Due to its involvement in the making of skateboarding shoes, the company has been actively engaged in the promotion of skateboarding. Its promotional activities include the creation of quite a few skateboarding parks and provision of sponsorship for skateboarding events.
Vans partners with celebrities in many spheres of life. It has sponsored Rosey Jones Tyson Peterson, Mia Carucci, and Matt McCormick. The brand was the official title sponsor of the 2014 US Open of Surfing.
- Converse: One of the most commonly worn lifestyle shoe brands in the world is Converse. It is an American company which manufactures all kinds of shoes but focuses primarily on lifestyle shoes. It should be noted that it is a subsidiary of Nike.
It is very easy to recognize a pair of Converse shoes from the company’s star label, rubber sole, and highly conspicuous strips. Ever since I can remember, Converse shoes have been a style statement, especially among young adults.
Have you read?
# Top 4 Places In The World For Wildlife Enthusiasts.
# Exhaustive Checklist For College Hostel Packing.
# World’s Most Exclusive And Expensive Resorts, 2019.
# Top Party Dressing Tips For Women For Every Occasion.
# Top 5 Cities To Visit In Australia.