The School of Medicine at Stanford University took the No. 1 spot in 2017, followed by the University of Washington School of Medicine and the University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, United Kingdom. Meanwhile, The Medical school of University College London (UCL) ranked No. 4 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best medical and pharmacy schools for 2017.
The world’s top universities to study medicine and pharmacy for 2017: The latest ranking of the best medical and pharmacy schools in the World has been released by the CEOWORLD magazine, revealing the best schools and universities to study medicine and pharmacy for 2017.
Top 10 best medical and pharmacy schools in the world, 2017
1. Stanford University School of Medicine
2. University of Washington School of Medicine
3. University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine
4. Harvard Medical School , Harvard University
5. UCL Medical School, the medical school of University College London
6. Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
7. Oxford University Medical School
8. Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
9. Karolinska Institute, Sweden
10. UCSF School of Medicine – University of California, San Francisco
Here are the best medical and pharmacy schools in the world, 2017, along with their overall world ranking:
Best Medical And Pharmacy Schools In The World, 2017 by the CEOWORLD magazine is based on six major indicators of quality, overall Score (100%) is the sum of:
1) Academic reputation
2) Admission eligibility
3) Job placement rate
4) Recruiter feedback
6) Global reputation and influence
Data for these indicators was collected from publicly available sources, university’s website, our research, and survey. It measures the quality of education, job placements of students, and the recruiters feedback, without relying on university data submissions. Students, industry professionals, and recruiters were asked to rate universities on a scale of 1 “marginal” to 100 “outstanding” or “don’t know.”
However, this is by no means a comprehensive list, while the universities above are the “CEOWORLD magazine’s Best Medical And Pharmacy Schools In The World, 2017,” there may be many other universities that offer excellent programs.
* This rankings should not be viewed as the most important aspect when choosing a university, and are simply one element to consider.
* The top-ranked university receives 100 points.
* Universities within the same rank range are listed alphabetically.
* The rankings are the result of a rigorous analytical exercise, incorporating multiple data sources, without relying on university data submissions.
* Detailed survey data and information collected directly from 96,000 individuals, across 6 data points.
* Surveys completed by 40,000 students, 34,000 industry professionals, and 22,000 recruiters around the world.
* Magazine surveyed 96,000 people in 52 countries between 12nd September and 16th December 2016.
*The overall score are numerical scores given to the universities based on students, industry professionals, and recruiter feedback — measuring the quality of the university. Overall scores are out of 100.
More details about the “Best Medical And Pharmacy Schools In The World, 2017” – Email email@example.com
The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 96.000 respondents is plus or minus 1.4 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse and measurement error——that could affect the results.