The Empire State Building was the most popular tourist attraction for Uber users in 2018. Two U.S. destinations are at the top of the list: The Empire State Building and the One World Trade Center (also known as One WTC or the Freedom Tower).
Coming in at third is the CN Tower in Toronto, followed by the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower, both of course in Paris. The ride-sharing app Uber released its year-in-review, which includes a list of the most popular attractions its users visited in 2018.
The 15 most popular tourist destinations for Uber users in 2018.
- Empire State Building (New York, United States)
- Freedom Tower (New York, United States)
- CN Tower (Toronto, Canada)
- Arc de Triomphe (Paris, France)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
- Burj Khalifa (Dubai, UAE)
- Buckingham Palace (London, United Kingdom)
- Disneyland (Los Angeles, United States)
- Golden Gate Bridge (San Francisco, United States)
- Sydney Opera House (Sydney, Australia)
- The Blue Mosque (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Berlin Wall (Berlin, Germany)
- The Vatican (Rome, Italy)
- Christ the Redeemer (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Great Pyramid of Giza (Giza, Egypt)
The ride-sharing app also looked at the most popular Eats orders placed in 2018 to deliver a set of predictions on the foods it expects will trend in 2019.
Here are the top 10 food trends for 2019:
3. Goth food
13. Brown Rice
Have you read?
# World’s Best Schools For Online MBA Programs, 2017.
# Best Film Schools In America For 2016.
# The Best Music schools in the world, 2016.
# America’s Top 100 Universities In Research And Development Spending In 2017. (US)