As of June 2, 2023, David Thomson was the wealthiest person in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 55.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by David Cheriton (No. 2, $10.7 billion), Changpeng Zhao (No. 3, $10.5 billion); and Jim Pattison (No. 4, $9.7 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.4 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.6 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $6.4 billion. James Irving is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.5 billion. Chip Wilson ($5.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among Canada’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- David Thomson & family: $55.8 billion
- David Cheriton: $10.7 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $10.5 billion
- Jim Pattison: $9.7 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.4 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $7.6 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $6.4 billion
- James Irving: $5.5 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.3 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $5.3 billion
- Arthur Irving: $5.2 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.2 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $5.0 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.7 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.4 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $4.2 billion
- Peter Gilgan: $3.8 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $3.7 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.7 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.5 billion
- Ryan Cohen: $3.5 billion
- Stephen Smith: $3.4 billion
- Garrett Camp: $3.2 billion
- Mark Leonard & family: $3.2 billion
- Jacques D’Amours: $3.1 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.0 billion
Have you read?
IP Ownership as Leverage for Founder Equity Negotiations by Robert A. Adelson, Esq.
Five Lessons Leaders Can Learn From Glenn Lurie’s Three Ps: People, Purpose, and Passion.
How Coe Juracek Connects With Clients Through Insight and Interest in World Cultures.
LivePerson and Afiniti pair up to improve customer experiences.
Online Reviews are the Underrated Fuel Powering the American Economy by Joe Fuca.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com