As of May 2, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $236.7 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $172.9 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $125.1 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $118.3 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $115.4 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $113.2 billion, followed by Carlos Slim Helu with $96.7 billion. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is placed 8th with a net worth of $95.2 billion. Steve Ballmer ($95.1 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Michael Bloomberg (No. 10, $94.5 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $236.7 billion
- Elon Musk: $172.9 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $125.1 billion
- Larry Ellison: $118.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $115.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $113.2 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $96.7 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $95.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $95.1 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Larry Page: $92.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $88.2 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $87.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $85.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $83.7 billion
- Jim Walton: $63.6 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $63.4 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.4 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $58.5 billion
- Michael Dell: $54.4 billion
- Gautam Adani: $50.6 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $48.4 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Is Return to Office and Hybrid Work Actually Working by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
The Future is Remote—and Right Now by Barbie Brewer.
Developing And Implementing An Effective ESG Strategy In Your Business Model by Jacob Wolinsky.
Navigating the Labyrinth: Women’s Journey to C-Suite Management in Business Strategy and Forecasting in Pharma by Jacob Wolinsky.
Why middle-management power-play is not a bad thing by Rebecca Houghton.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org