Wealthiest People in the Netherlands (March 22, 2023)
As of March 22, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 14.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $6.1 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.5 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.6 billion).
Arnout Schuijff is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Kommer Damen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $1.9 billion, followed by Pieter van der Does with $1.9 billion. John de Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. Lesley Bamberger ($1.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.7 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $6.1 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.5 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.6 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.9 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $1.9 billion
- John de Mol: $1.8 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest NFL (National Football League) Players, 2023.
The Most-Followed Instagram Accounts in the World, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org