Wealthiest People in Hong Kong (March 22, 2023)
As of March 22, 2023, Li Ka-shing was the wealthiest person in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 37.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robin Zeng (No. 2, $33.2 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $29.1 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $16.3 billion).
Xu Hang is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $14.7 billion. Kwong Siu-hing ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $14.5 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $14.2 billion. Joseph Lau is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.2 billion. Gong Hongjia ($11.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Ka-shing: $37.7 billion
- Robin Zeng: $33.2 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $29.1 billion
- Peter Woo: $16.3 billion
- Xu Hang $14.7 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $14.5 billion
- Lui Che Woo:: $14.2 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.2 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $11.9 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 billion
- Li Ping: $6.7 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $6.4 billion
- Ruan Liping: $6.2 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $6.2 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.1 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $6.1 billion
- Richard Li: $4.6 billion
- Huang Yi: $3.8 billion
- Pansy Ho: $3.7 billion
- Edwin Leong: $3.6 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.6 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Patrick Lee: $3.5 billion
- Neil Shen: $3.3 billion
Have you read?
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies, 2023.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org