As of November 24, 2022, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 62.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $6.2 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.1 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.6 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.5 billion Miguel Fluxa Rossello ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.9 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.7 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.6 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Spain.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Amancio Ortega: $62.9 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $6.2 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.1 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.6 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.5 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.9 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.7 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz : $2.6 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.4 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.0 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.0 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.0 billion
- Sol Daurella: $1.8 billion
- Leopoldo del pino: $1.8 billion
- Alberto palatchi: $1.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.5 billion
- Manuel Lao Hernandez: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.4 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.3 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
3 Pieces of Advice That Will Make You a Better Leader In 2023 by Christina DiArcangelo.
How Financial Institutions Leverage AI to Stay Ahead of the Competition by Rhett Power.
Why it pays to listen to B2B customers by Charlene Gervais.
GSI Exchange: Innovation And Customer Safety Are Essential To Establish Your Business In Volatile Markets.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com