As of November 24, 2022, Jay Y. Lee was the wealthiest man in South Korea, with an estimated net worth of 7.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Seo Jung-jin (No. 2, $6.5 billion), Kwon Hyuk-bin (No. 3, $6.2 billion); and Hong Ra-hee (No. 4, $5.2 billion).
Kim Beom-su is the fifth-richest person in South Korea, with a whopping $4.6 billion. Chung Mong-Koo ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.7 billion, followed by Song Chi-hyung with $3.4 billion. Lee Boo-jin is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.3 billion. Lee Seo-hyun ($2.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in South Korea
SOUTH KOREA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Jay Y. Lee: $7.8 billion
- Seo Jung-jin: $6.5 billion
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $6.2 billion
- Hong Ra-hee: $5.2 billion
- Kim Beom-su: $4.6 billion
- Chung Mong-Koo: $3.7 billion
- Song Chi-hyung: $3.4 billion
- Lee Boo-jin: $3.3 billion
- Lee Seo-hyun: $2.9 billion
- Euisun Chung: $2.7 billion
- Yoo Jung-hyun: $2.7 billion
- Cho jung-ho: $2.7 billion
- Chey Tae-won: $1.9 billion
- Kim Hyoung-nyon: $1.8 billion
- Koo Kwang-mo: $1.7 billion
- Kim Chang-soo: $1.7 billion
- Suh Kyung-bae: $1.6 billion
- Lee Joong-keun: $1.5 billion
- Kim Taek-jin: $1.5 billion
- Cho Young-sik: $1.4 billion
- Chang Byung-gyu: $1.4 billion
- Kim Sang-yeol: $1.3 billion
- Lee Hae-jin: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
3 Pieces of Advice That Will Make You a Better Leader In 2023 by Christina DiArcangelo.
How Financial Institutions Leverage AI to Stay Ahead of the Competition by Rhett Power.
Why it pays to listen to B2B customers by Charlene Gervais.
GSI Exchange: Innovation And Customer Safety Are Essential To Establish Your Business In Volatile Markets.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org