As of November 24, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $9.8 billion), Jorn Rausing (No. 3, $9.3 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $9.3 billion).
Kirsten Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.3 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.1 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.9 billion. Gustaf Douglas is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.1 billion. Carl Bennet ($6.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Stefan Persson: $15.4 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.8 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.1 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $6.9 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.1 billion
- Carl Bennet: $6.1 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.7 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.7 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.1 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $1.9 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $1.9 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
- Daniel Ek: $1.7 billion
Have you read?
3 Pieces of Advice That Will Make You a Better Leader In 2023 by Christina DiArcangelo.
How Financial Institutions Leverage AI to Stay Ahead of the Competition by Rhett Power.
Why it pays to listen to B2B customers by Charlene Gervais.
GSI Exchange: Innovation And Customer Safety Are Essential To Establish Your Business In Volatile Markets.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com