New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest man in France, with an estimated net worth of 141.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt (No. 2, $63.9 billion), Rodolphe Saade (No. 3, $41.4 billion); and Francois Pinault (No. 4, $31.2 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $28.1 billion. Gerard Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.1 billion, followed by Emmanuel Besnier with $16.3 billion. Xavier Niel is placed 8th with a net worth of $7.7 billion. Carrie Perrodo ($6.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in France.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Barnard arnault & family: $141.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt mayers & family: $63.9 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $31.2 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $28.1 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $28.1 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $16.3 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $7.7 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $6.9 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $6.7 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $6.5 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $6.5 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $6.5 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $6.1 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $5.7 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $5.7 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $5.4 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.4 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $4.2 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $3.6 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $3.4 billion
- Martin & Olivier Bouygues: $3.3 billion
- Mohed Altrad: $3.0 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $2.8 billion
- Gilles Martin: $2.6 billion
Have you read?
Blue Backpack Leadership by Leo Bottary.
How to Supercharge Your Creativity as a CEO by Hussain Almossawi.
CEO Spotlight: TECOBI is Revolutionizing and Modernizing How Automotive Companies Communicate to Customers.
Justin Halladay Discusses New Business Ventures and Offers Tips for Other Entrepreneurs.
How to Make Better Decisions in Tough Times by Rick Andrade.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com