There are more than one reasons why one shall be a linguist. Whether you belong from any part of the world knowing more than one language has always been an added plus point to your resume.
But did you know that there are certain dialects that have more advantages over the others? Chinese Mandarin is one of those powerful languages and now that China’s place stands as the second-largest economy in the world, there is no better choice apart from making Mandarin your official language.
The article below delves deeper into the places around the world where you can learn Mandarin easily.
- That’s Mandarin: If you are someone who is damn serious about learning Mandarin, then here is a great option for you. That’s Mandarin academy was first founded in Beijing in 2005 before being established in Shanghai. The school teaches the language in small group sessions along with offering summer camp and online classes as an additional option. Apart from mastering the language, students also get a chance to have a cultural experience and learn dumpling making, calligraphy, chess lessons. With options for free classes, That’s Mandarin is a sure shot pick for every people looking for a second language option. That’s Mandarin has three campuses in three different cities: Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
- Mandarin Capital: Situated in Hangzhou, Mandarin Capital is one of the top institutes to master the language. As the world inches towards globalization every day, it comes as no surprise that Mandarin will sure shortly become a global language. To help students learn the language quite effectively, the institute has designed flexible courses. What’s more interesting is that the classrooms are structured as ancient Chinese homes to give a touch of a culturally rich and enriching environment to learn the language. Overall a good choice for students who want to enjoy a friendly and laid back program.
- The Chinese Language Institute: It is yet another great option to learn Mandarin. Located in the city of Guilin, the institute imparts Mandarin knowledge since 2009. With an average class duration of 4 hours, the institute also provides other amenities which makes it a top choice for both national and international students. From online courses, private living spaces, to weekend excursions, there is much more to do in the academy apart from learning the language. And for all those students who cannot make it physically to the place, there are online courses provided by the institute which will help you learn the language more comfortably.
- iMandarin: iMandarin is actually on a different level than the other featured schools on the list. It is mostly because the institute is aimed at professional excellence and is taken up by people who need to learn Mandarin for their work purpose. While enrolling in the institute one thing you need to remember that the academy doesn’t provide any other support that other big institutes provide. Located in Shanghai the school has many different locations across the world. With over 20,000 students from all over the world, the professional and efficient learning environment will surely inspire you.
- Mandarin Rocks: This is another school located in Shanghai which teaches Mandarin to the students. Ever since its inception in 2001, the academy has maintained its professional and academic excellence due to which it has already bagged the excellence award. Apart from learning the course, the institute also provides additional options like study internship, summer camps, and other things about the Chinese industry. One of the prime aspects of the course is that it helps you directly apply your proficiency in the workplace which in itself is a rare feat to achieve.
- Aston Language Center: The last school to feature on the list is Aston Language Center. Situated in Wuhu, Anhui the Chinese courses offered by the institute are one of a kind as it helps students to learn languages easily. Apart from mastering the courses, the academy also has dollops of opportunity for the students to experience the country. All students who enroll themselves in the course have to stay in rented apartments throughout the whole program and thus provides cultural activities and excursion trips for giving a close view of the cultural aspects of the country, thus prompting students to choose the institute.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org