As parents, we all want only the best for our children. And when it comes to education everyone wants their kids to get learn from the best schools. Today the scenario has changed slightly. With the coronavirus pandemic lingering day by day, the school reopening scenario remains uncertain.
Thankfully, there are many online schools operating today which keep the kids occupied for quite long. One of the major benefits of e-learning institutes is that they keep kids active and also learn new things every day. Here in this blog below, there are several online schools that have earned huge acclaim for their innovative approach to learning.
- ABC Mouse: ABC mouse is an easy to learn online school which has loads of activities for the kids. The e-learning universe is very easy to navigate and can be attended by children belonging to the age bracket 3 to 13. There are e-books, printouts, games, along with progress tracker to keep a tab on your child’s development. For a nominal price of $60, you and up to three children can get access to step-by-step learning from experts around the world. ABC Mouse has all the latest features inculcated on the online website that makes it a top choice for parents and kids around the world.
- Smarten Up: If you want your child to grow academically then Smarten Up shall be your one and only option. In addition to online classes, the e-learning center also provides test preparation and workshops in a variety of subjects that help kids learn problem-solving skills from a young age. Right from foundational writing, origami, and yoga kids can stay entertained and learn new things at the same time. Also, the site conducts a weeklong high school, middle school, and elementary school session for grown-ups during the summer break.
- Codakid: Today is the day and age where tech industries and blooming. In this advanced scenario, coding forms the base for all skills. Codakid, as the name suggests, is an award-winning online coding class that is targeted to students between ages 8 and up. The prime aspect of classes from Codakid is that they are self-paced and also feature live support from the engineers. With quick access to computational programs and professional tools, kids can learn problem-solving and rationalization skills from a young age itself.
- PBS Kids: If your kid loves wildcraft then they are surely going to love the PBS kid’s website. The online classes teach the fundamental concepts of basic education along with imparting critical thinking and problem-solving skills. With a combination of a 360-degree approach and interactive online media , the website also follows makes education enjoyable and entertaining.
- Khan Academy: The online classes were founded as a personalized resource and are specifically for the kids. What makes the website different from the rest is that it imparts conceptual knowledge about the subjects in an entertaining manner. The e-learning site has a wide variety of subjects starting from basic math, science, calculus, along with coding for kids. Also, another special aspect about the site is that it has partnerships with NASA, MIT, California Academy of Sciences which makes the content rare and difficult to find anywhere else.
- K12: The K12 online platform has high-quality personalized learning for the children. An intuitive e-learning website that has integrated the online curriculum for the better understanding of the kids. With over 1 million students, tuitions, private and public school needs, your child can get access to the best school in no time. And as a responsible parent, you can even track the progress of your child in every step.
- Scholastic: Scholastic is a learn at a home resource that helps kids upgrade their skillset even at home. A special feature about Scholastic classes is that not only kids can learn new things remotely, it also helps teachers to keep the curriculum updated. The e-learning center is equipped with plenty of activities for kids falling in the age group of 3-14. For all the young kids the online school has also divided lessons for easier understanding. With all the best features Scholastic is one of the best ways to keep your child busy and active during this lockdown phase.
———-CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com