It is true that one of the most magical moments is when someone is watching the sunset. In particular, one of the most beautiful things we can enjoy in the summer is the sunset. Whether we are in the mountains, at sea, in a city or in a village, it is a spectacle breathtaking and with a feeling of absolute relaxation. However, there are some places in the world that are famous for their unforgettable sunsets.
- Venice, Italy: Venice is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Italy but especially in the “gold hour”, sunset time it is calmer than ever and the view from the grand canal or academia bridge looks ideal to enjoy the sunset.
- Santorini Island, Greece: It is probably the only Greek island worldwide famous for its sunset. The colors, the view of beautiful Oia seems ideal to make visitors from all over the world to admire it.
- Alaska, USA: Actually, it may seem quite uncommon to recommend Alaska as one of the most beautiful sunset destinations but it is. As weird as it seems the combination of snow with the yellow color in the sky makes the view breathtaking.
- The Lofoten Islands, Norway: In these islands, the view of the sun is spectacular especially from May until July.
- Maasai Mara, Kenya: For the majority of people, this trip is a unique experience. This place looks magical especially at sunset hour when the sky is full of orange colors.
- Bali, Indonesia: Bali is not only famous as an exotic destination ideal for couples but also for the long sandy beaches and the beautiful sunsets.
- Port Waikato, New Zealand: At the beach of this small town there are plenty of surfers from all over the world. The sunset there is a unique experience.
- The Taj Mahal, India: It is considered as one of the most impressive architectural miracles around the globe. However, especially when the sun goes down and its rays are on the marble the view can only make you breathless.
- The Isle of Skye, Scotland: On a trip to Scotland and specifically to the Isle of Skye, it is worth visiting the spectacular Fairy Pools, which is a unique natural attraction and spend the sunset time there.
- New York, USA: New York is the city that never sleeps, being famous for a lot of different things. It is also a great city to enjoy sunset since the Statue of Liberty looks even more impressive at that time.
CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org