People, these days, are increasingly inclined towards health care services owing to the fact that a large section of the population is looking after their health, some as a preventive measure, and some for the treatment. There has been a spike in such services as well in recent years. We surveyed and ranked the best healthcare jobs that even pay you pretty well.
- Surgeon. (Median Salary: $209,000)
- Orthodontist. (Median Salary: $208,700)
- Anesthesiologist. (Median Salary: $208,600)
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist. (Median Salary: $208,400)
- Psychiatrist. (Median Salary: $208,200)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. (Median Salary: $208,000)
- Physician. (Median Salary: $197,000)
- Prosthodontist. (Median Salary: $176,000)
- Pediatrician. (Median Salary: $170,000)
- Nurse Anesthetist. (Median Salary: $167,000)
- Dentist. (Median Salary: $151,000)
- Podiatrist. (Median Salary: $129,000)
- Pharmacist. (Median Salary: $126,000)
- Optometrist. (Median Salary: $111,000)
- Physician Assistant. (Median Salary: $108,000)
- Nurse Practitioner. (Median Salary: $107,000)
- Nurse Midwife. (Median Salary: $103,000)
- Veterinarian. (Median Salary: $93,000)
- Physical Therapist. (Median Salary: $87,000)
- Occupational Therapist. (Median Salary: $84,000)
- Radiation Therapist. (Median Salary: $82,000)
- Speech-Language Pathologist. (Median Salary: $77,000)
- Audiologist. (Median Salary: $75,000)
- Chiropractor. (Median Salary: $71,500)
- Registered Nurse. (Median Salary: $71,000)
- Respiratory Therapist. (Median Salary: $65,000)
- Dietitian and Nutritionist. (Median Salary: $60,000)
- Rehabilitation Counselor. (Median Salary: $35,000
- Esthetician and Skincare Specialist. (Median Salary: $31,000)
Oral healthcare holds prime importance in overall health care. Countries around the globe face various issues regarding dental diseases. So, it’s high time to develop dentistry globally. This service not only gives you a handsome salary and a perfect job market but also allows you to maintain a proper work-life balance with a lower stress level and rapid future growth. Well, the aspiring dentists need to get an undergraduate degree, take the Dental Admission Test, attend a Dental School, complete the four-year dental program, and pass the National Board Dental Examinations.
The literal meaning of this term ‘Physician Assistant’ varies from region to region. Generally, a Physician Assistant (PA) is a health care practitioner who practices medicine while assisting physicians. In various countries, the PAs need to be nationally certified and state-licensed to practice medicine at their level. The PAs perform a wide array of tasks, like diagnosing illnesses, ordering and evaluating tests, prescribing medications, advising on health care on a preventive basis, assisting in surgeries, etc. To become a Physician Assistant, the candidate must earn a Bachelor’s degree, then a Master’s degree, pass the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE), and get a specialty certification too.
There is a slight difference between dentists and orthodontists. Where dentists deal with teeth, gum, nerves, and jaw, orthodontists mainly focus on the straightness of teeth, correcting bites, and occlusion. Now if you wonder why to pursue this career, let me tell you its benefits. Orthodontics provide the professional an utter level of satisfaction, an extremely low level of stress with a flexible schedule, security, and variety in the job. It also leads to building a relationship between the patient and the orthodontist, as the treatment generally takes a longer duration. The students are supposed to earn either of the two degrees- D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery) or D.M.D. (Doctor of Dental Medicine) from an accredited dental school. Its 4-year school program consists of theoretical knowledge in the classroom in the first two years while clinical training in the last two.
It’s a boon for those who want to serve people but are unable to crack medical entrance examination. The prospective nurse practitioners are supposed to complete an advanced degree program that lets them practice independently and perform the roles similar to that of a doctor. They may or may not work under physician supervision. The very first step to this career is to become a registered nurse, then earn a bachelor’s degree, gain some experience, complete graduation, obtain state license and certification, and go for further specialization, if required. Some of the varied trending jobs in Advanced Nursing include Nurse Anaesthetist, Surgical Nurse Practitioner, Cardiology Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Physician Assistant, Hospital-Based Nurse Practitioner, etc.
The prospective candidates must complete a bachelor’s degree followed by Masters and the respective residency program. The talented and qualified physicians have a great scope in employment opportunities whether it’s government hospital or the private one, private clinic or primary health centers, schools, or embassies. Apart from featuring good growth and lucrative perks, a physician also attracts immense respect from people and society. This service makes you quite flexible in working either in a hospital or starting your own clinic.
So, where does your interest lie?
World’s Most Fashionable Countries.
World’s Best Countries For Business Expats.
Best Countries For Business In Europe For Non-European Investors.
The World’s Best Non-Native English Speaking Countries.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com