One of the main reasons for many global students choosing an MBA as an ideal path for a career is because of impressive placement options. Many universities in the USA are offering some fantastic placement services for the students which are guaranteed with doubly salary compared to the beginning of the course time. With increased developments and a lot of technology advancements, MBA in the USA will surely fetch the student much in terms of career. We bring you the list of MBA colleges in the USA which offer the highest placements:
- Harvard Business School: This historic institute is a great option for MBA. It is indeed a dream campus for every management aspirant. The top faculty here include management leaders who have ample experience in the field. Obviously, the salaries offered for Harvard Business School students are quite high. Harvard Business School ranked No. 3 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business: Another historic university for MBA degrees, Stanford is also located in the technological hub of USA. Many tech giants including Apple, Facebook and Google’s headquarters are located in proximity. The management students have an added advantage here in Stanford as they can become exposed to technological trends and developments as well. Stanford Graduate School of Business ranked No. 7 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
- Yale School of Management: This esteemed management institute offers a full-time MBA, Executive MBA, and Masters of Advanced Management (MAM). The b-school has some really experienced faculty who focuses on how to deal with real-time management problems in a full-time job. The business school also offers semester-long student exchange programs with HEC Paris, IESE, The London School of Economics and Tsinghua University. Yale also has the credit of having the largest alumni network. Yale School of Management ranked No. 19 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
- Fuqua School of Business at Duke University: The Fuqua School of Business affiliated to Duke University focuses on student interactions during the study. Fuqua invests in the student’s success and keeps it in the forefront more than anything else. It is also regarded as an elite business school in the USA. With a large campus with amazing faculty, Fuqua also offers excellent landscape views of the Duke forest which is nearby. Fuqua School of Business at Duke University ranked No. 28 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
- UCLA Anderson School of Management: Anderson School of Management, affiliated to UCLA is dedicated to preparing the management to the global leader of the world. Recruiters like BCG, Google and Goldman Sachs arrive here to offer top-range placements for the MBA students. A strong alumni network of 39,000 students is another added advantage. UCLA Anderson School of Management ranked No. 25 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
- School of Professional Studies Brown University and IE Business School: IE business school and Brown University have collaborated with each other for a joint Executive MBA degree which goes beyond traditional education. The university focuses on providing innovative management skills and human sciences and practical business students.
Have you read?
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.