Business Management is a dynamic subject which has many diverse options to choose from. Based on our individual preferences, strengths and weaknesses, and career opportunities, the students need to choose the right subject of expertise. Human Resources, in particular, is a sought after management subject which is chosen by many women because of the communication skills, comfort of learning and almost every business requires a human resource professional. Asia, in particular, has been booming in B-schools which offers top-class MBA in Human Resource Management. With the reduced cost of living, lesser tuition fee compared to the institutes in the west, Asia is a far feasible option. We bring you the list of fantastic B-schools for HR in Asia women who can upgrade their career ladder in a leap:
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India: Regarded as the most prestigious b-school in the region, ISB is known for excellent Human Resource MBA course curriculum. The students here arrive from various cultural backgrounds which enables them to understand the nuances of business communication. The course also focuses on the understanding of changing dynamics of economics in developing countries.
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur, India: Founded by Fr. Enright in the year 1949 in the vision of providing world-class management education in independent India. XLRI has developed tremendously over the years and focuses on giving contemporary management education which is strong with cultural and traditional roots. The campus also offers satellite-based online classes for distance education MBA. The Human Resource program in XLRI is tailor-made for the global student to get a thorough understanding of business principles and people management. Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur ranked No. 84 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
- Nanyang Business School, Singapore: Regarded as the oldest business school in Singapore, Nanyang has a long history of producing global management professionals. The HRM course here exclusively on real-time expertise in dealing with people, recruiting the right manpower for business and excel in ideas. Nanyang Business School ranked No. 49 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
- INSEAD, Singapore: Located in Fountainbeau, Singapore – INSEAD has a unique feature where the student can pursue an MBA in multiple campuses of theirs- such as Paris as well. The campus brings multiple cultures, backgrounds and transforms the way human resources are perceived. The campus focuses on global perspective and the cultural diversity which prepares the graduates to excel and succeed anywhere in the world. INSEAD, Singapore: ranked No. 1 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) Shanghai, China: CEIBS is a fantastic option for women to pursue MBA in HR because of their proactive curriculum which enables them to explore multitudes of the subject. As it is located in Shanghai, the business capital of China, the career options and right exposure is an additional perk. The faculty here is quite adept in teaching strong foundations in business principles and also bring the students into new realms of learning. China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) ranked No. 23 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), India: Regarded as the greatest management institute in the world, IIM is a prestigious place to study HR MBA. The GMAT and CAT scores are quite high for admission here and the student would not regret the hard work of getting in here. With excellent placement options and fantastic campus, IIM Ahmedabad is every management aspirant’s dream. Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) ranked No. 21 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the “Best Business Schools In The World”.
Have you read?