Many women are coming forward now with changing times to plan their own travels and find themselves through solo travel. For such amazing trips and experiences, Europe just offers everything but best- from snowcapped landscapes to rich heritage and culture and with sandy beaches, Europe is a solo female traveler’s hottest destination. However, women need to plan out their trip accordingly based on individual preferences, security, safety and the places to visit. Here are some of the best women-friendly destinations to travel in Europe:
- Reykjavik, Iceland: If you a spirited woman who loves the urban beauty of a city as well as nature’s calm, Reykjavik is the perfect place to travel alone. With easily accessible transportation from the USA and the other parts of the world, it is quite easy to navigate here. With attractive nightlife and booming local music industry, one can find it incredibly easy to socialize with local Icelanders and meet other solo female travelers and bond with them!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: With a liberal vibe and laid back nature, Amsterdam has plenty of travelers coming around from various nationalities. Try renting a bike and go around this bustling city as the place is quite bike-friendly! Most of the people speak English and a bit of Dutch, so the global female traveler cannot have any problem in communication and staying there.
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK: Pack your favorite poncho and carry your adventurous spirit to this lively place and with most native English speakers, traveling to Edinburgh is quite easy. From hottest clubs to heritage filled castles, Edinburgh has much to do individually!
- Ljubljana, Slovenia: If you are a peculiar traveler to explore the lesser-known side of Eastern Europe, this is the right place to visit. With budget-friendly prices and laid back vibe, it offers a lot more than it promises. Easy to access to other European cities via train or flight, Ljubljana is a dreamer’s destination for sure.
- Barcelona, Spain: For the lovers of sunshine rather than cold climates in Europe, Barcelona is the ideal place to stay for the female traveler. Sunny skies, delicious food, and vibrant culture, Barcelona is also the art and cultural hub of Europe. The female travelers here needn’t worry about safety and security staying in this amazing place.
- Dublin, Ireland: The Emerald Isle has plenty of pubs to relish, museums to visit and great live music venues as well. The female solo traveler can conveniently hang out here and bonding with new people with like-minded nature. The entire country is filled with lush treks and hikes if you are willing to spend some solitude time alone!
- Prague, Czech Republic: With fantastic music scene and artistic streets, a solo female traveler can happily go around by herself in every street of Prague. Even a random stranger can be utmost helpful and it happens only in Prague. When it trouble, the people of Prague are willing to help for free and make sure that the global traveler is safe and secure.
Have you read?
Ranked: The World’s Most Fashionable Countries For 2019.
Most Prosperous Cities In The World For 2019.
Safest Destinations For Women To Travel In Asia, 2019.
The Top 30 Women-Friendly Travel Destinations In The World For 2019.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org