Amazing Activities To Be Done In Australia In 2020
Out of all the continents in the world, Australia has a unique destination for its diversity in landscapes, activities, and blend of multiple heritage and cultures over the years. The crowd here is super friendly for the global audience, and that is the reason why the global traveler is eyeing to visit this place! Here are some of the amazing activities you can do during the stay in Australia in 2020:
- Have a Storytelling Walk: If you love to have long walks either for pleasure or for fitness, take the trial with the world’s oldest living culture at the Wukalina Walk in Tasmania.
More than just a walk, it is a spiritual journey into Palawa which is the oldest aboriginal culture here. This 20 miles guided walk will be lead by an Elder before when you can trek the landscapes and during the nights, enjoy the locally prepared sumptuous dinners and indigenous Tasmanian wines to slumber into the local huts for a delightful sleep!
Immerse yourself into a culture that lasted for hundreds of years by listening to the stories of this amazing tribe!
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef: Being the dreamiest destinations in Australia, the Great Barrier Reef offers much more than it promises. Stay at Lizard Island, a remote island gateway north of Cairns, which is a once in a lifetime experience. Indulge in snorkeling, swim in the pristine reef waters, and explore the sea animal life by viewing sea turtles and multiple schools of fish!
- Catch the Australian Open or Presidents Cup: Melbourne is the undisputed sporting capital of Australia, and it features two greatest sporting events every year. Or if you want to visit the country a bit earlier, catch up with the Australian Open and cheer your favorite players! After a satisfying match, relax in the wineries and the hot springs of the Mornington Peninsula. Visit Jackalope, a decade-old luxury hotel which has the best winery service.
- Meet the Wild: Australia is also well known for native wildlife such as the national animal Kangaroo, Koala Bear an,d what not? It is a paradise for wildlife lovers to visit Australia. One of the best aspects of exploring wildlife here is- one doesn’t need to travel far away from the urban comforts to see it. Brisbane has the best wildlife options just outside the city and the place has culturally evolved a lot with so many boutique hotels in the market. Drive an hour away from Brisbane to visit the Australia Zoo which is also known as the home for Crocodile hunter.
- Visit the Magical Last Frontier: Western Australia’s Kimberley region is greatly known for the canyons and waterholes and experiences it with six-night Helispirit Luxury Helicopter Safari. Make sure you land on the topmost mountain peak and then indulge in gorges and swimming in the world’s only horizontal waterfall!
Have you read?
Best Countries For Investment In Travel And Tourism Sector, 2019.
The 20 best (and the worst) cities for retirees in the United States, 2019.
Cities With The Most (And Least) Expensive Apartments In The United States, 2019.
Revealed: Most Forested Countries In The World.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com