Out of many leisure activities and sports which we have in the world to get a dash of adrenaline rush and thrill, visiting theme parks occupies a very special place. The greatest aspect of theme parks is that- one needn’t be a child to get the best out of it. There is a childlike spirit which is waiting to be nurtured in every age group and theme parks challenge our imagination and rekindle that innocent spirit which was lost with the never-ending demands of the competitive world.
The enthralling rides, visiting our favorite animated characters coming to life, and the imaginative spirit can be breathtakingly possible only in theme park visits. The USA has been a home for well-functioning theme parks which are mainly aimed at entertainment. We bring you the list of fantastic theme parks in the USA to which you need to pack your bags right now!
- Walt Disney World Resort: Orlando, Florida: Think theme parks, the first name which would come to every person’s mind is Disneyland. The home of lovable characters such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Goofy, Walt Disney World Resort is a worth visit not just for a day but an entire weekend. This massive park is in the size of two Manhattan Islands and deserves a longer visit for sure. One can appreciate the imaginative thought of Walt Disney during the trip to this magnificent theme park.
- Universal Studios: Los Angeles, California, and Orlando, Florida: Being a tough contender to its rival Disney studios, Universal Studios is heaven for roller coaster lovers along with movie buffs. For all the Harry Potter fans, Universal Studios has opened the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter in both the destinations where the fans can do magic with their wands, ride magical rides, and drink some wholesome butterbeer!
- The Island in Pigeon Forge: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: The first activity you must to in this breathtaking theme park is to ride the multi-colored fully lit Terris Wheel. The Great Smoky Mountain wheel is a 200-foot high observation wheel which gives a breathtaking view of the entire theme park from a different view. Along with enthralling rides, the theme park also offers great shopping options and fantastic food outlets.
- Seaworld: Orlando, Florida: For all the sea-lovers who prefer a dash of water rather than adventurous rides in the air, Seaworld is the right place to be. The aquarium and theme park is autism-friendly that makes every child enjoy it with comfort and convenience. The show in this park include Orca Whales, seals and dolphins guarantee a fantastic visit. Most of the rides here are water-based thanks to the name and sure will bring you an overdose of aquatic indulgence.
- Silver Dollar City: Branson, Missouri: For the true celebration of the American spirit, visit Silver Dollar City. The theme park is styled in the old-time American feel of the 1880s and present some carnival rides, watch crafts and the Marvel cave tour. Another biggest asset of this park is amazing food options which serve wholesome American food and pioneer- themed eateries.
Have you read?
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# Rich list index: Meet the richest People the the world 2019.
# Russia’s Rich List 2019: Wealthiest People In Russia.
# The 100 Most Influential People In History.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org