Out of the Eastern side of the world, the Middle East has been a rising hub for providing world-class management education for the students. With high living facilities, excellent professor support and fantastic campuses, the Middle East offer invaluable MBA options for the global student.
A number of b-schools in the Middle East have had the accreditation from AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS, which is an added advantage. We bring the list of best B-schools in the Middle East for working professionals:
- INSEAD business school, Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates.
Al Khatem Tower, 29th and 30th floor
ADGM Square, Al Maryah Island
P.O.Box 48049, Abu Dhabi
Located in the hottest growing urban area Abu Dhabi, INSEAD offers the regular MBA and Global Executive MBA programme. The course is designed for students who want to gain insight into the economy and culture of the Middle East region. Each class has an unparalleled diversity of nationalities and business backgrounds, enabling participants to learn from each other and build a close-knit yet globally distributed network. Insead takes the prestigious title of the world’s business school for 2019, that’s according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
- AUC School of Business at the American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Abdul Latif Jameel Hall, American University in Cairo, AUC Avenue – P.O. Box 74, New Cairo 11835 – Egypt
Being the only triple-accredited university in this region, the American University in Cairo offers both full-time and executive MBA program. To understand the region’s specific business issues, observation of today’s ever-changing local, regional, and global business environment- American University is a fantastic option for the global MBA student. School of Business at the American University in Cairo was ranked #118 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking 2019.
- Dubai Business School (DBS) at the University of Dubai, United Arab Emirates: The progressive business school was awarded its AACSB accreditation in the year 2009. Dubai Business School at the University of Dubai also offers evening classes for working professionals as it is convenient to pursue MBA studies. Specialized MBA students take 21 months to complete the degree, and the general MBA can be finished in 12 months.. The 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools ranking placed Dubai Business School (DBS) as the #119 best MBA in the World.
- United Arab Emirates University, Al Ain, UAE: Also credited by AACSB, this university focuses on global MBA courses which prepares the students to get beyond in the field of business. The b-school also allows the students to take up elective courses which are suitable for today’s rapidly changing environment. Some of the options include Business Intelligence and BPM, E-Business, and Enterprise IS. In the CEOWORLD magazine rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, the United Arab Emirates University is ranked 120th in the “Best Business Schools” league table.
- Coller School of Management at Tel Aviv University, Israel: Regarded as the only b-school in Israel which is internationally accredited, this business school brings excellent business education to the local students and delivered in Hebrew. Students with a minimum of seven years of experience usually join here to upgrade their career skills. In the CEOWORLD magazine “Best Business Schools” rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, Coller School of Management at Tel Aviv University is ranked 121st globally.
- American University of Beirut, Lebanon: It gained AACSB accreditation in the year 2009 and offers an MBA program which spans for 14 months. The MBA program here is an enriching indulgence of business education and enables the students to build a strong knowledge base and gained individualized skills. American University of Beirut is ranked 122nd in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking.
- The College of Business and Economics at Qatar University, Doha, Qatar: The B-school here prepares the students to analyze the implication about ethically and socially responsible decisions in business. This is indeed a key mantra for MBA professionals for the contemporary world. It is the only b-school in Qatar with AACSB accreditation. The MBA course here focuses on the students to solve real-time business problems and also integrate IT-based procedures in their own business. In the CEOWORLD magazine “Best Business Schools” rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, the College of Business and Economics at Qatar University is ranked 123rd globally.
- College of Business Administration at Kuwait University, Kuwait City, Kuwait: Exclusively useful for working professionals in Kuwait, this AACSB accredited B-school has a flagship program as well. The b-school incorporates smart technology into the curriculum and empowers the graduates with the necessary skills in today’s technologically driven world. In the CEOWORLD magazine rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, College of Business Administration at Kuwait University is ranked 124th in the “Best Business Schools” league table.
Have you read?
# The World’s Safest Cities Ranking, 2019.
# World’s Most Luxurious Hotels, 2019.
# Best Cities In The World For Shopping In 2019.
# Best Law Schools In The World, 2019.
# Best Film Schools In The World For 2019.