From the past decade, Asia has become an attractive destination for global MBA students to pursue management education. A lot of locations in Asia has been offering excellent MBA courses taught by senior-most faculty, equipped with excellent infrastructure and world-class facilities.
This also enables the global student to understand the cultures of various countries, which would bring them additional knowledge on dealing with business effectively. Young entrepreneurs, in particular, are very much in need of such skills which helps them to organize business better.
Here are top MBA colleges for young entrepreneurs in Asia:
- INSEAD- Singapore: The full-time MBA in INSEAD is ranked top in Global MBA ranking by the CEOWORLD magazine. Though the first campus of INSEAD is founded in Fontainebleau, France- this Singapore campus has also gained much positive name among the global management scenario. This school is triple-accredited and offers some great electives for the students pursuing MBA. It also has a partnership with the globally acclaimed Wharton School of Business, Pennsylvania.
- IIM Ahmedabad, India: This fantastic b-school has great history and regarded as one of the most prestigious management institutes in the world. With a very tough acceptance rate, IIM offers nothing but the best in terms of management education. The international student intake here is quite impressive and the senior-most faculty here are happy to help the students to get more business skills during the study.
- CEIBS– Shanghai: The executive MBA program in CEIBS received a top-25 placing in the CEOWORLD magazine ranking by MBA. Students can choose Finance, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship. Despite its main campus in Shanghai, CEIBS has a presence in Beijing, Shenzhen, Zurich, and Accra.
- HKUST – Hong Kong: The 12-month MBA program in HKUST brings an ideal east meets west cultural environment for the global MBA student. Located in the financial marvel Hong Kong, the career opportunities here are quite attractive as well. The students can get global exposure at a budget-friendly tuition fee.
- Nanyang Business School– Singapore: Ranked among the top 50 best business schools in the world, Nanyang offers amazing full-time and part-time MBA options. The general MBA here is offered in five tracks: General Management, Strategy & Innovation, Banking & Finance, Human Resource Management or Marketing Management. The Nanyang Fellows MBA options is aimed at senior management executives as well.
- NUS Business School– Singapore: Located in the financial powerhouse Singapore, NUS offers great opportunities for the young entrepreneur to pursue MBA. With high international student intake, NUS also offers a fantastic atmosphere for the global MBA student. It is ranked in the top 50 MBA programs list by the CEOWORLD magazine.
- Indian School of Business – India: Being the highly reputed B-schools in India, ISB is a fantastic campus for the global management student. Their Post-Graduate Program in Management (PGP) includes concentrations in entrepreneurship, public policy, infrastructure, and health care. Pursuing a degree in ISB will definitely fetch an additional edge for the young entrepreneur.
Have you read?
# Russia’s Rich List 2019: Wealthiest People In Russia.
# New York Rich List For 2018: The Billionaires Of New York.
# Richest Women In The United States For 2018: 55 Female Billionaires.
# Top 20 Richest Sports Team Owners In The World, 2018.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.