As of September 18, 2023, Jeff Bezos has a net worth of US$163.1 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the technology industry. Larry Ellison follows in second place with $145.6 billion, while Larry Page ranks third with $115.3 billion, and Bill Gates comes in fourth with $111.5 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Sergey Brin, whose net worth is $110.6 billion, and Mark Zuckerberg, whose net worth is $106.6 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 7th with a net worth of $100.5 billion. Michael Dell ($71.2 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the technology industry, followed by Jensen Huang (No. 9) with $39.2 billion and Zhang Yiming (No. 10, $39.1 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Technology Industry, 2023
- Jeff Bezos: $163.1 billion
- Larry Ellison: $145.6 billion
- Larry Page: $115.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $111.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $110.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $106.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $100.5 billion
- Michael Dell: $71.2 billion
- Jensen Huang: $39.2 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $39.1 billion
- MacKenzie Scott: $37.7 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $35.1 billion
- Ma Huateng: $34.6 billion
- William Ding: $32.2 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $29.8 billion
- Jack Ma: $25.0 billion
- Eric Schmidt: $20.1 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $16.9 billion
- Jan Koum: $15.2 billion
- Rick Cohen & family: $14.7 billion
Have you read?
The world’s largest economies in 2023.
Ranked: Safest Countries in the World, 2023.
Countries With the Most Female Billionaires, 2023.
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2023.
The Global Passport Index: The World’s Most Powerful Passports.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com