As of June 1, 2023, Li Ka-shing was the wealthiest person in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 36.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robin Zeng (No. 2, $32.6 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $27.8 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $14.1 billion).
Xu Hang is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $13.9 billion. Kwong Siu-hing ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $13.7 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $13.3 billion. Joseph Lau is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.2 billion. Gong Hongjia ($10.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Ka-shing: $36.9 billion
- Robin Zeng: $32.6 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $27.8 billion
- Peter Woo: $14.1 billion
- Xu Hang: $13.9 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $13.7 billion
- Lui Che Woo: $13.3 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.2 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $10.5 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 billion
- Li Ping: $6.6 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.1 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $5.8 billion
- Ruan Liping: $5.8 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $5.8 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $5.8 billion
- Richard Li: $4.6 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.7 billion
- Edwin Leong: $3.6 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Pansy Ho: $3.6 billion
- Patrick Lee: $3.2 billion
- Neil Shen: $3.2 billion
- Huang Yi: $3.2 billion
Have you read?
Using the Safety Index: Smart Residency Decisions for Investors & Expats,
Why the Art of Cooking is Like Great Leadership by Jason Richmond.
AI Will Revolutionize Every Business and Every Organization by Edward D. Hess.
FOUR PRACTICES TO CULTIVATE LEARNING AGILITY by Chuck Wachendorfer.
Self-Storage: The Niche Market Providing Consistent Returns for Investors.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com