As of June 1, 2023, Mukesh Ambani was the wealthiest person in India, with an estimated net worth of 87.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Gautam Adani (No. 2, $53.1 billion), Shiv Nadar (No. 3, $25.8 billion); and Cyrus Poonawalla (No. 4, $25.1 billion).
Savitri Jindal is the fifth-richest person in India, with a whopping $17.0 billion. Dilip Shanghvi ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $15.9 billion, followed by Radhakishan Damani with $15.7 billion. Lakshmi Mittal is placed 8th with a net worth of $15.7 billion. Kumar Birla ($14.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among India’s top 10 wealthiest people.
INDIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Mukesh Ambani: $87.9 billion
- Gautam Adani: $53.1 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $25.8 billion
- Cyrus Poonawalla: $25.1 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.0 billion
- Dilip Shanghvi: $15.9 billion
- Radhakishan Damani: $15.7 billion
- Lakshmi Mittal: $15.7 billion
- Kumar Birla: $14.6 billion
- Uday Kotak: $14.3 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $10.9 billion
- Ravi Jaipuria: $10.6 billion
- Azim Premji: $9.2 billion
- Ashwin Dani & family: $7.9 billion
- Hasmukh Chudgar & family: $7.6 billion
- Rohiqa Cyrus Mistry: $7.2 billion
- Benu Gopal Bangur: $7.0 billion
- Vikram Lal & family: $6.6 billion
- Sunil Mittal: $6.5 billion
- Murali Divi & family: $6.2 billion
- Gopi Kishan Damani: $6.2 billion
- Mahendra Choksi & family: $6.1 billion
- Rekha Jhunjhunwala: $5.6 billion
- Mangal Prabhat Lodha: $5.4 billion
- Pankaj Patel: $5.0 billion
- A.Yusuff Ali: $4.9 billion
Have you read?
Using the Safety Index: Smart Residency Decisions for Investors & Expats,
Why the Art of Cooking is Like Great Leadership by Jason Richmond.
AI Will Revolutionize Every Business and Every Organization by Edward D. Hess.
FOUR PRACTICES TO CULTIVATE LEARNING AGILITY by Chuck Wachendorfer.
Self-Storage: The Niche Market Providing Consistent Returns for Investors.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org