As of May 26, 2023, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest person in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 80.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $7.2 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.8 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.7 billion).
Isak Andic is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $2.9 billion. Daniel Mate ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.9 billion, followed by Miguel Fluxa Rossello with $2.8 billion. Juan Abello is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.8 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among Spain’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Amancio Ortega: $80.9 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $7.2 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.8 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.7 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.9 billion
- Daniel Mate: $2.9 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.8 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.8 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.7 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $2.5 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.3 billion
- Sol Daurella: $2.2 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.1 billion
- Leopoldo Del Pino: $1.9 billion
- Alberto Palatchi: $1.7 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.6 billion
- Juan Maria Riberas Mera: $1.6 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.5 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.4 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
Greatness: What Is It? What Does it Take to Achieve It by Leo Bottary.
Corporate tourism in NYC by a charter bus.
The highest-paid tech CEOs in the United States.
How to Use PR to Grow Your Business by Adrienne Wojtaszek.
The Three Most Important Qualities for Effective CEOs and All Leaders by Rabbi Daniel Cohen.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com