As of January 20, 2023, Andreas Halvorsen was the wealthiest man in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 6.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ivar Tollefsen (No. 2, $5.5 billion), Odd Reitan (No. 3, $5.2 billion); and Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 4, $4.8 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $2.9 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.3 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.1 billion. Torstein Hagen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Alexandra Andresen ($1.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Andreas Halvorsen: $6.6 billion
- Ivar Tollefsen: $5.5 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $5.2 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.8 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe : $2.9 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.3 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.1 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.5 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.2 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.2 billion
- Johan Johannson: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Find five side hustles to augment your income now by Cliff Beach.
How Can CEOs Take the Lead: Emily Alexandra Guglielmo Weighs In by Vanessa Lau.
These Are The Top Luxury EVs To Watch Out For This Year by Jacob Wolinsky.
4 Motives Every Individual is Guided By: Money, Ideology, Compromise, and Ego by Bryan M. Kuderna.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org