As of January 20, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest man in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 13.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Hans Melchers (No. 3, $2.6 billion); and Arnout Schuijff (No. 4, $2.5 billion).
Kommer Damen is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.4 billion. Pieter van der Does ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $1.9 billion, followed by John de Mol with $1.7 billion. Lesley Bamberger is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Wim van der Leegte ($1.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.7 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.9 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.5 billion
- Kommer Damen: $2.4 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $1.8 billion
- John de Mol: $1.7 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.5 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $1.4 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.3 billion
- Sytse ‘sid’ Sijbrandij: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Find five side hustles to augment your income now by Cliff Beach.
How Can CEOs Take the Lead: Emily Alexandra Guglielmo Weighs In by Vanessa Lau.
These Are The Top Luxury EVs To Watch Out For This Year by Jacob Wolinsky.
4 Motives Every Individual is Guided By: Money, Ideology, Compromise, and Ego by Bryan M. Kuderna.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org